Ericsson has been recognised as one of the Top 10 Best Workplaces in Viet Nam in the year 2022 by the Great Place to Work Institute.
The Great Place to Work Institute, the world's largest and most respected study of workplace excellence, has recognised Ericsson's commitment to fostering a culture of trust within the organisation that attracts and nurtures the best talent and encourages them to excel in performance.
The ranking reflects how employees feel about working at Ericsson. The Workplace Award also conducts an extensive culture audit, providing evaluators with insight into the company's value system, programmes and practices in the areas of employee learning and development, talent management, employee engagement, leadership, communication and culture.
Denis Brunetti, Head of Ericsson Vietnam and Myanmar, said: "The recognition that Ericsson has received as a great employer reinforces the value we place on our people and their development. We are honoured to be recognised by the Great Places to Work Institute for our commitment to building a sustainably diverse and inclusive culture with integrity, empathy and humanness at the heart of how we choose to engage each other.”
“Ericsson offers an empowered work environment that provides our employees with the trust and flexibility needed to maintain a positive work-life balance and achieve professional and personal growth."
Ericsson Vietnam has implemented several initiatives for its employees, reinforcing its drive to build a great workplace. The company has the best-in-class learning solutions required to develop competence and leadership.
It has also strengthened leadership engagement and communication channels by creating forums for employees to connect and voice their opinions.
Ericsson places a strong focus on building a diverse and inclusive culture and an environment of trust and openness within the company. Ericsson continues to work hard every day towards safeguarding a strong ethical culture and making decisions with complete integrity throughout the entire company. — VNS
- UNLOCKING THE SYNERGIES OF URBAN BRANDED RESIDENCES IN VIET NAM
- Google, WWF-Viet Nam join forces in Saola conservation campaign
- European firms remain confident in Viet Nam’s long-term prospects
- Viet Nam’s economy to surpass Singapore's by 2030: DBS Bank
- Viet Nam, South Korea to host business forum this week
- Viet Nam's agriculture sector gains export growth in H1
- 2 million doses of Moderna Covid-19 Vaccine to arrive in Vietnam on July 10
- Viet Nam's growth opportunity in 2021: catching up with the world
- Viet Nam named among world’s top 20 host economies for FDI for the first time
- Viet Nam to solve bottlenecks to develop its auto industry
- Fast Retailing donates VND11 billion to Viet Nam’s COVID-19 Vaccine Fund
- Viet Nam promotes implementation of green growth strategy
Ericsson Vietnam one of Viet Nam’s Top 10 Best Workplaces have 449 words, post on bizhub.vn at May 23, 2022. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.