HÀ NỘI — Standing Deputy Prime Minister Phạm Bình Minh will attend the 27th International Conference on the Future of Asia and pay a working visit to Japan from May 26-27, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs has announced.
Minh’s tour will be made at the invitation of Tsuyoshi Hasebe, President and Chief Executive Officer of Nikkei Inc.
Initiated in 1995, the Conference on the Future of Asia (FOA) is one of the most prestigious annual forums in Asia, hosted by Nikkei Group of Japan, capturing the attention of many senior leaders, politicians, scholars, businesses from Asian countries, as well as representatives of major economic groups globally.
Over the years, the FOA has become a forum to help provide open, multi-dimensional, diverse and integrated perspectives on many important issues in the region.
This year’s edition will feature notable leaders from Thailand, Singapore, Malaysia, Laos, Bangladesh, and Việt Nam. — VNS
- Pandemic under control yet more to be done to ensure people's welfare: PM
- Conservative Party conference: Sunak's speech sparks bizarre jibe from deluded Corbyn
- South Korea designates 'comfort women' day in honor of WWII sex slaves, but Japan's not happy
- Brexit Britain poised for huge boost as Japan's new PM could turbocharge CPTPP bid
- Japan Faces Big Problems. Its Next Leader Offers Few Bold Solutions.
- Oliver Dowden: ‘Tories have always kept taxes low – that’s where the PM and Chancellor’s heart is’
- Japan's ruling LDP picks new leader in poll that will decide country's future
- Asean News Headlines at 10 pm on Tuesday (Sept 28)
- Asean News Headlines at 10 pm on Monday (Sept 27)
- Wellness: one of Vietnam tourism’s keys in future
- Biden and Japan’s prime minister meet, reaffirming their alliance amid China’s rise
- PM says Gov't to stand with businesses during pandemic
Deputy PM Minh will attend 27th Conference on Future of Asia in Japan have 301 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at May 24, 2022. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.