By May 20, the country had injected 219,047,772 doses of COVID-19 vaccine s (Photo: VNA)
Hanoi (VNA) – New cases of COVID-19 dropped strongly to under 100 in many localities on May 21, with a total 1,457 new case s recorded in the past 24 hours from 4pm May 20 to 4pm May 21, according to the Ministry of Health.
Hanoi still reported the highest number of infection s on the day with 370 cases, followed by Nghe An with 95 and Vinh Phuc with 91.
The national tally reached 10,707,568.
A total 3,069 COVID-19 patients were given the all clear on May 21, bringing the number of recoveries so far to 9,393,101.
There are 221 patients needing breathing support, while no death was recorded in the past 24 hours. The total fatalities stood at 43,075.
By May 20, the country had injected 219,047,772 doses of COVID-19 vaccines, including 3,385,880 first doses and 19,600 second doses for children from five to under-12 years old./.
- Congo-Kinshasa: Health Officials Confirm Three New Cases of Ebola
- DR Congo to start vaccinating against Ebola after four new cases
- Congo to begin vaccinating against Ebola after new cases in major city
- New Cases of Ebola Prompt Vaccinations in Congo
- New cases of deadly Ebola raise alarms of possible outbreak
- Northampton charity for disadvantaged babies now has new weekend drop-off point
- D.B. Cooper case drops another surprising suspect into the spotlight
- Ebola claims two more lives in Congo; seven new cases confirmed
- E. coli outbreak linked to romaine lettuce spreads to four new states, with dozens of new cases
- Two more die of Ebola in DRC, seven new cases confirmed
- Fuel prices will be reduced when world prices drop
- 2 Accused Oppose Victim Families Case Transfer Plea
COVID-19: New cases drop strongly in many localities on May 21 have 259 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at May 21, 2022. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.