with Chef Lê Đức Hải of Ngon Garden Restaurant in Hà Nội
– Lobster: 1.5kg
– Garlic:5 pieces
– Light butter:1 tablespoon
– Shrimp satay:1 teaspoon
– Cooking oil:2 tablespoons
– Broth mix, sugar, chilli and pepper
Choose the lobsters, light butter and shrimp satay:
You should choose live lobsters with a light pure blue shell which has a natural sea smell.
You can buy the light butter and shrimp satay in supermarkets, bakeries or online.
Cooking the dish:
– Clean the shrimp carefully with light salt mixed with white wine to clear its fishy smell before using a knife to vertically cut it into two to take out the dirty thread on its back, and use a spoon to get any shrimp roe and pour it into a bowl.
– Peel, clean and mince the garlic
– Put the cooking oil in a pan over medium heat then put the lobsters in and regularly turn for about three minutes until they all turn into a light red colour before turning off the heat and putting the lobsters on a plate.
– Fry the minced garlic until it becomes brown colour and put light butter and the lobster roe in the pan to cook for a minute then add the sugar, broth mix and shrimp satay and stir well.
– Finally, arrange the fried lobsters on a plate and pour on the sauce.
– The dish has the tasty sweet flavour of the lobster, aromatic fragrance of fried garlic, and spiciness from chilli and pepper mixed in to the roe.
It is best eaten with fresh tomatoes and cucumbers. VNS
- The Changing Legacy of Tom Wolfe, Chronicle of Changing Times
- 50 Most Popular Names for Baby Boomers
- ‘Eco lullaby’ soothes babies in electric cars with ‘sounds of combustion engine’
- Mother’s Day 2021: 34 restaurants and cafes offering dinners, brunches and feasts in Singapore
- The 32 best DIY restaurant kits with nationwide delivery including Dishoom, Honest Burger and more
- Feed your family for £20 a week with Lorna Cooper’s fast, filling family food
- Mum shares her top ‘lazy’ meals – they’re just £1 (with leftovers), take minutes to make and are healthy, too
- Best steamboat buffets: Cost and promotions
- VIETNAM NEWS HEADLINES MARCH 19
- Huế Seafood & Red Rice in Clay Pot
- Mary Berry and James Martin help you prepare the perfect Easter lunch
- Diana Ross Goes From Riches to Rags
Baby lobster fried with garlic (tôm hùm baby chiên vị tỏi) have 400 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at May 22, 2022. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.