The 1,895 new COVID-19 cases are all local infections including 1,585 in the community detected in Hà Nội (489), Nghệ An (115), Quảng Ninh (95), Vĩnh Phúc (92), Phú Thọ (92), Yên Bái (86), Tuyên Quang (81), Thái Bình (66), Quảng Bình (54), Bắc Kạn (52), Lào Cai (51), Thái Nguyên (47), Hồ Chí Minh City (45), Hà Nam (41), Lâm Đồng (38), Lai Châu (34), Nam Định (30), Đà Nẵng (27), Lạng Sơn (26), Ninh Bình (24), Hưng Yên (22), Hà Tĩnh (22), Đắk Nông (22), Hải Phòng (22), Bình Dương (22), Sơn La (21), Cao Bằng (21), Điện Biên (16), Hải Dương (15), Hòa Bình (13), Bình Định (13), Phú Yên (12), Bình Phước (11), Thanh Hóa (10), Hà Giang (10), Bắc Giang (9), Gia Lai (8), Quảng Trị (7), Tây Ninh (7), Cần Thơ (5), Bình Thuận (5), Bà Rịa – Vũng Tàu (5), Đồng Nai (4), Khánh Hòa (4), Đồng Tháp (2), and Cà Mau (2).
- New London police investigating death of teen
- Romaine lettuce E. coli outbreak update: now 121 sick in 25 states, first death reported
- Police reveal new details into case of missing Hull mother Renata Antczak
- Romaine lettuce E. coli outbreak: 1 death reported; illness spreads to 3 more states
- First death reported in romaine lettuce E. coli outbreak
- Flu deaths reported in Vegas area more than double last year
- New Hampshire lawmakers pass death penalty repeal bill, face governor’s veto
- 7 More Flu-Related Deaths Reported as Connecticut Sees Another Spike in Illnesses
- 5 More Flu-Related Deaths Reported in Connecticut As Flu Activity Begins to Decrease
- Former college football player in Alabama indicted in beating death: report
- Eric Garner case: Federal prosecutors urge charges in NYC chokehold death, report says
- New details in case of man accused of burning UC Berkeley employee with chemicals
1,895 new COVID-19 cases, two more deaths reported on Saturday have 293 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at May 14, 2022. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.