New Zealand and England, who had cancelled their respective international series in Pakistan last year, are set to return to the country in November 2022 and January 2023, in a packed schedule announced by the PCB on Friday. England will travel to Pakistan for a seven-match T20I series in September-October followed by the WTC series in November-December. While New Zealand will first play two WTC matches followed by three World Cup Super League (CWCSL) ODIs in December-January.
Pakistan Men are slated to play seven ICC World Test Championship matches in the 2012-23 cycle – two away Tests against Sri Lanka, three against England followed by two versus New Zealand at home. They will also be playing 12 ICC Men’s Cricket World Cup Super League (CWCSL) matches against West Indies, Sri Lanka, Netherlands and New Zealand.
The men’s team will play an ODI series against West Indies in Rawalpindi in June before travelling to Sri Lanka for two Tests and three ODIs. Later, they will be taking part in T20 Asia Cup in August-September and the ICC Men’s T20 World Cup in Australia, starting October 15 with the final slated for November 15.
The home season will begin with Pakistan Women playing three T20Is and as many ICC Women’s Championship ODIs against Sri Lanka Women in Karachi.
The women’s team will then travel to Ireland for a T20I tri-series and the Birmingham Commonwealth Games in July-August. Later in the year, they are scheduled to play the Women’s T20 Asia Cup and a three-match ODI and T20I series at home versus Ireland.
In 2023, the West Indies men’s side will again tour Pakistan for three T20Is while New Zealand will play five ODIs and as many T20Is in April-May. While the women’s team will travel to Australia for three ODIs and three T20Is.
- Hosts New Zealand start out as favourites against fresh-faced England
- World Cup 2019 Points Table: New Zealand On Top, India Third
- Cricket: Boult hat-trick fuels New Zealand's win over Pakistan
- Craig McMillan Confirmed as New Zealand Batting Coach
- New Zealand fined for slow-over rate in win over Windies
- MS Dhoni returns to T20I squad; BCCI announces squad for Australia, New Zealand
- West Indies vs England Live Score, Over 16 to 20 Latest Cricket Score, Updates
- No time to sound the sirens: The devastating impact of a tsunami in New Zealand could be so fast there may be no time to alert locals
- Cricket: Record-setting Azam leads Pakistan to another T20 series whitewash
- Cricket: New Zealand win first away Test series over Pakistan in 49 years
- Cricket: England hammer Pakistan to win second Test and square series
- New Zealand coach Hesson announces shock resignation
New Zealand, England To Tour Pakistan In 2022-23 After Scrapping Series Last Year | Cricket News have 513 words, post on sports.ndtv.com at April 15, 2022. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.