Secretary Nguyen Van Nen pleasured at the continuous development of the two sides in various fields and believed that with her diplomatic experiences, Ariadne Feo Labrada would be a bridge to promote the relationship between Vietnam and Cuba generally and HCMC and Cuba particularly in terms of medicine and biotechnology.
On the occasion, HCMC Party Chief Nguyen Van Nen sent his thankfulness to the Cuban Government and people for paying special attention to supporting the city authorities and residents in the fight against the Covid-19 pandemic.
Newly-appointed Consul General of the Republic of Cuba to Ho Chi Minh City Ariadne Feo Labrada affirmed that she has always extended special sentiment to the S-shaped country and considered it as her second fatherland.
According to her, many Cuban companies have invested in Vietnam in the fields of biotechnology, medicine and construction; and Cuba is ready for supporting Vietnam in the development of the medical sector or biomedical technology transfer. On the occasion, Ms. Ariadne Feo Labrada also expressed her thankfulness to the Vietnamese Government and people for assisting her country in the Covid-19 fight, especially in the context of the Cuban economy impacted by the pandemic.
Ms. Sarah Hooper informed that Australia and Vietnam would celebrate the 50th anniversary of diplomatic relationship establishment next year. The Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade of Australia wished that the strategic partnership between the two countries will be upgraded to a comprehensive strategic partnership in the special year of 2023, contributing to further expanding cooperation in the fields of national defense, trade and blue economy.
Consul General of Australia to HCMC Sarah Hooper stressed that this would be a golden time to promote the relationship and cooperation between the two countries, and many Australian enterprises desired to look for investment opportunities in the city.
By Minh Chau- Translated by Huyen Huong
- New momentum for sci-tech cooperation with France, Cuba
- Vietnam, Australia issue joint statement on establishment of Strategic Partnership
- HCMC, Czech Republic look to boost environmental cooperation
- Promoter for singer Lizzo warns of several FAKE ticket scams after pre-sale for her Melbourne gig sells out in minutes... with fans getting ripped off by $500 a pop
- HCMC boosting links for technological development
- Leaders agree to raise Vietnam-Cuba trade to 500 million USD by 2022
- Vietnam-Cambodia cooperation to be discussed at conference
- Party official: Party chief's visits bolster ties with France, Cuba
- Does Google Land in Cuba?
- Youths urged to write new chapters of Vietnam-Cuba ties
- New center for innovative startup activities in HCMC to be built in District 3
- Vietnam-Australia relations now at best level ever: PM Phuc
HCMC to promote cooperation relations with Cuba, Australia have 623 words, post on www.sggpnews.org.vn at March 30, 2022. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.