Under this agreement, more friendly exchange programs will be held for youth union members, young workers of the power sector and Lao and Cambodian students studying in the city.
These activities aim to contribute to promoting the fine friendship and solidarity among youths of three neighboring countries.
Local units will jointly carry out a youth project entitled "Safe, civilized and economical light source,” visit and give Tet gifts as a source of encouragement to Lao and Cambodian students who have to live far away from home for a long time due to the impacts of the COVID-19 pandemic.
On the occasion of the three countries’ traditional New Year celebrations, the units will coordinate to organize numerous cultural, artistic, and sports activities for Vietnamese youths and Lao and Cambodian students.
The coordination program will take place until this December.
Translated by Song Anh
- Vietnam-Laos-Cambodia cultural exchange excites crowds in HCM City
- Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia strengthen youth cooperation
- Youth exchange promotes Vietnam-Laos-Cambodia friendship
- Vietnam, Laos, and Cambodia boost youth cooperation
- Cambodia, Laos, Vietnam youths boost comprehensive cooperation
- Vietnam supports GMS plan for trade, investment facilitation Meeting with regional leaders
- Vietnam-China cooperation and political trust to be lifted to new height
- HCM City to host ASEAN youth forum 2015
- HCM City hosts ASEAN Youth Forum 2015
- Deputy Defense Minister receives Lao, Cambodian guests
- Ambassador: Vietnam central to India’s Act East policy
- Government News 16/4
Youths of Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia to boost exchange have 221 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at May 1, 2022. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.