Vietnam represents a relatively young and potential market for the yachting industry thanks to long coast with favorite tourist ports.
Italy-based yachts Fiart, one of the world's leading manufacturers of high-speed sports yachts, will supply products to the Vietnamese market.
|Nguyen Duc Thanh (2nd left), Counselor of Commerce, Embassy of Vietnam in Italy, and representatives of Fiart in Naples. Photo: Fiart|
The partnership signed recently with Saigon Yacht and Marina JSC (SYMC) will enable the two sides to open up new sales plans in Vietnam, a country with unexplored potential, whose long coast is filled by the growing development of tourist ports and clubs.
In this scenario, Saigon Yacht and Marina will operate models that have been chosen for the best use in Vietnam with attention to comfortableness and speed.
The collaboration with SYMC will enable Fiart to expand its sales in the Asian market of boats between 10 and 30 meters with the presence of Seawalker, Classic, and Cetera ranges.
The agreement was signed with the support of the Embassy of Vietnam in Rome, the Vietnamese Consulate in Naples, and Honorable Consulate of the Vietnamese mission in Naples Silvio Vecchione.
Fiart, after expanding its European sales network in 2020, in recent months has conquered more distant markets and today boasts a network of 37 partners, with an important presence throughout Europe, the Middle East and Africa (EMEA) and Asia-Pacific.
With the first fiberglass boat made debut in Europe in 1960 with extraordinary success, Fiart marked the beginning of a new era for Italian boating.
Fiart has conquered a leadership position in the yachting sector, designing, building, and marketing unique boats.
Currently, Fiart Group has two brands for the production of motor yachts, Fiart and Cetera, which make models between 35 and 60 feet (9.14 and 18.28 meters) in length and the Fiart Rent division, dedicated to the rental of boats produced by the same yard.
Saigon Yacht and Marina JSC (SYMC) is a reseller offering tailor-made solutions to top yacht buyers in Vietnam and offering high quality services. It offers the highest quality and services ranging from yacht care and marina mooring to maintenance.
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS NOVEMBER 2
- UAE Shipyard Launches The World’s Largest Composite Yacht
- Tour The Turkish Riviera Aboard A Private Yacht
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS NOVEMBER 3
- Sun Marina Town: When world architecture immerses in the beauty of Heritage Bay
- VN to take digital transformation-related problem to discussion at ITU Digital World
- Schoolboy dies after phone explodes during online class while plugged in charging
- China vows to create 'first class' navy, step up patrols
- Could The New X Class Series Save Princess Yachts From The UK Recession?
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS OCTOBER 27
- Pininfarina-Designed VinFast Sedan And SUV From Vietnam Revealed
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS OCTOBER 16
World-class yacht manufacturer Fiart to enter Vietnam have 442 words, post on hanoitimes.vn at January 15, 2022. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.