Automaker VinFast on January 4 announced it will receive pre-orders for its electric SUV models VF e35 and VF e36 in Viet Nam and the US during the VinFast Global EV Day within the framework of the technology exhibition CES 2022 in Las Vegas, the US.
Accordingly, pre-orders for the vehicles will open at 5pm on January 5 (Las Vegas time), or 8am of January 6 (Hanoi time). Special offers from VinFirst programme will be given to those who book the two models within the first three months.
In Viet Nam, customers who will have to pay VND15 million (US$659) in advance for VF e35 and VND20 million for VF e36 will receive gift vouchers worth VND150 million and VND250 million, respectively. Meanwhile, customers in the US who pay $200 in advance will get an e-voucher worth $3,000 for VF e35 and $5,000 for VF e36. In both markets, the pre-orders are refundable.
During the event, VinFast will introduce blockchain application in the process of ordering ownership verification as well as future promotion for customers, becoming a pioneering automaker in the field.
Prices of VF e35 and VF e36 for Vietnamese and US markets will be announced at the same time, while their prices in Europe and Canada will be revealed later.
VF e35 and VF e36 are two electric SUV models in the respective segments D and E, which debut at the Los Angeles Auto Show in 2021.
These two electric vehicles integrate Advanced Driver-Assistance Systems, featuring lane assist, collision warning, driver monitoring, fully automated parking, summon vehicle, and more.
They are also equipped with Smart Infotainment, including in-car control features with voice assistant, virtual assistant, and e-commerce services.
VinFast Global EV Day will take place at 4pm on January 5 (Las Vegas time), or 7am on January 6 (Hanoi time). — VNS
- Swiss inventor creates electric vehicle inspired by 1950s ‘bubble car'
- All electric Jaguar I-Pace goes through winter testing at -40
- Electric cars put China on automobile map
- Budweiser maker Anheuser-Busch reserves 40 Tesla electric trucks
- Hitchin’s James Bay announces new album release and UK tour dates
- Charging your electric car is now as easy as plugging it into a lamp post
- Geneva Motor Show to highlight rise of electric cars
- Budget 2017 speech in full: Text and video of Philip Hammond's fiscal announcements on tax, the NHS and housing as it happened
- Jaguar reveals all-electric I-Pace crossover
- What is the UK diesel car ‘toxin tax’, which towns are affected by the policy and what was announced in the Budget 2017?
- How Volkswagen Walked Away From a Near-Fatal Crash
- Tesla Model 3 delay raises cashflow risks, but analysts upbeat
VinFast announces opening of pre-orders for electric vehicles in Viet Nam, US have 419 words, post on bizhub.vn at January 4, 2022. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.