In the new normal condition, the carrier plans to operate one flight a day on the route in line with the pandemic prevention measures, aiming to ensure an on-time performance rate of more than 98 percent. Basing on actual demand, it will consider raising the number to two flights per day.
The same day, the airline also resumed services on the Ho Chi Minh City – Da Nang route.
CEO of Vietravel Airlines Vu Duc Bien said as the first tourism airline in Vietnam, the carrier considers linking tourist destinations one of its top priorities.
In addition to opening more domestic routes, Vietravel Airlines is also working with international aviation authorities to expand its flight network to Northeast and Southeast Asian markets from the second quarter of 2022.
The airline has completed negotiations to increase its fleet to six this year in accordance with its approved roadmap.
- Vietjet opens new routes to Chinese Taiwan and RoK
- Vietjet opens new route from Hanoi to Singapore
- Finnair opens new route to Lyon, adds long-haul frequencies to Osaka, Hong Kong, Delhi and Phuket
- Review: Avani Quy Nhon Resort & Spa (Vietnam)
- HCM City, RoK province to reinforce cooperation
- Anantara Quy Nhon Villas to Open in November in Vietnam
- HCM City boosts cooperation with Saint Petersburg
- Support industry grows with HCM City"s help
- Vietnam Airlines to open new air routes to Cambodian destinations
- HCM City sets up tourism representative office in France
- 11 New Routes That Will Lead to Cheap Flights This Fall and Winter
- Singapore Airlines adds Stockholm as second Scandinavian city in route network
Vietravel Airlines opens new route connecting HCM City and Quy Nhon have 252 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at April 23, 2022. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.