Deputy PM Pham Binh Minh has just agreed with a proposal from the Ministry of Transport to increase the frequency of some international commercial flights and remove the Covid-19 rapid testing at airports for all international passengers arriving in the country.
The Deputy PM approved to increase the frequency of some commercial flights to Japan, South Korea, and Taiwan while considering expanding flights to Australia and some European markets to meet the rising traveling demand around the Lunar New Year holiday.
Starting January 1, 2022, all arrivals to Vietnam must have tested negative for Covid-19 using PCR testing method within the previous 72 hours and installed the PC-Covid app for health monitoring.
Seven countries and territories, including the United States, Japan, Singapore, Cambodia, South Korea and China's Taiwan, have agreed to resume air routes to Vietnam, CAAV said.
- Rapid COVID-19 Tests Offer New Tools To Slow Pandemic
- Coronavirus: Rapid COVID-19 tests offered to all local councils after Liverpool trial
- Coronavirus: Thousands of rapid COVID-19 tests to be sent to local authorities this week
- This $1 made-in-Africa Covid-19 test kit could revolutionize testing on the continent
- Data | India's COVID-19 testing declines sharply despite rising positivity rate
- Rapid antigen tests account for close to 50% of Covid-19 tests in India: Govt data
- On-demand COVID-19 testing facility at IGIA
- Nursing homes still see dangerously long waits for Covid-19 test results
- Calls for COVID-19 tests at Capitol grow after Trump tests positive
- Don't get a false sense of security with Covid-19 testing. Here's why you can test negative but still be infected and contagious
- FDA warns of false positive results from rapid COVID-19 diagnostics after nursing homes found some antigen tests incorrectly say people have coronavirus up to 60% of the time
- Elon Musk shares results of his COVID-19 tests, says 'something extremely bogus is going on'
Vietnam removes rapid Covid-19 testing requirement at airports have 338 words, post on dtinews.vn at January 28, 2022. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.