The three localities with the highest numbers of patients are Hanoi with 2,967 cases, Da Nang with 984 cases and Hai Phong with 764 cases.
Vietnam has recorded 135 infections with the Omicron variant so far, with 68 cases in Ho Chi Minh City, 27 in Quang Nam, 14 in Hanoi, 11 in Khanh Hoa, eight in Da Nang, two each in Thanh Hoa and Quang Ninh, and one each in Hai Duong, Hai Phong and Long An.
123 deaths were added to the national database on Sunday. The total number of deaths so far is 36,719 cases, or 1.7 percent of all infections.
4,157 Covid-19 patients were announced recovered on Sunday, bringing the total number of recovered cases to 1,804,849.
78.8 million people have received one Covid-19 vaccine shots, 73.8 million have received two and 23.1 million have received three.
- US Records Greatest Number of Measles Cases Since 1994 - CDC
- Vietnam Health Ministry urges stronger efforts to prevent dengue fever
- MoH plans to digitise all medical records
- Vietnam – Customs Union to sign FTA in early 2015
- Ho Chi Minh City should be focus of strategy to double Vietnam-Australia investment: ambassador
- Dengue cases cross 1000-mark, over 230 fresh cases in 1 week
- Actress Claims Her Discussions, Secret Recordings With Prison Snitch Blew Open Chandra Levy Case
- Worst day of Ebola outbreak in Democratic Republic of Congo as 27 new cases of killer virus are confirmed in just 24 hours
- Number of measles cases over 1,000 in US for the first time since its eradication
- At north edge of SF’s Presidio, a new park to connect people to the bay
- Peter Luger Steakhouse becomes punchline in Broadway play The Inheritance after excoriating zero-star review from The New York Times
- Southern Vietnam see increase in dengue fever patients
Vietnam records 14,934 new local Covid cases have 265 words, post on e.vnexpress.net at January 23, 2022. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.