Accordingly, the program aims to complete the compilation of textbooks and instructional materials at the primary school level for eight ethnic minority languages that have been issued subject curricula, namely Bahnar, Cham, Ede, Khmer, Jrai, Mnong, H’mong and Thai by 2025; and ensure the sufficient supply of compiled textbooks and instructional materials.
At least one subject of a written ethnic minority language will be put up for teaching in the general education curriculum, and the program also strives for enough teachers of ethnic minority languages, 45 percent of whom have standard qualifications and 100 percent of educational administrators involved in teaching ethnic minority languages receiving training.
The application of information technology in ethnic minority language teaching will be promoted, and dissemination intensified to raise awareness of the importance of the teaching.
The program also focuses on improving the capacity of higher education institutions in developing programs, and opening majors to train ethnic minority language teachers and those who can teach different majors, including ethnic minority languages.
- Unemployment, inequality plague ethnic minorities
- Vietnam welcomes ASEAN chair status
- Hotline newsletter: Ethnic diversity among Pac-12 basketball coaches takes a turn for the nonexistent
- Former minor leaguer Ian Kadish finds a new route to big leagues with Twins
- FMIA: How The Odell Deal Got Done, and an NFL Free Agency Wet Blanket
- Brain Research: Latest Discoveries And News
- 17 Smart Business Ideas for 2017
- Hoffman Estates embraces, celebrates its diversity
- International cooperation
- 10 Odd College Degrees You've Never Heard Of
- GCSE results 2018: List of Norfolk and Waveney results
- Why aren’t more women coaching men?
Vietnam improves quality of ethnic minority language teaching have 250 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at April 20, 2022. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.