Accordingly, both sides will enhance joint work in the fields of investment, trade, tourism and aviation.
Vietnam Airlines will consider launching domestic and international flights to and from Tho Xuan airport in Thanh Hoa, jointly hold external, educational, cultural, sport and tourism activities of national and regional scale as well as promote the image of each other on the mass media.
It is also the first carrier to launch flights to Thanh Hoa via Thanh Hoa – Ho Chi Minh City route with five weekly flights since 2013.
At present, the Vietnam Airlines Group, including Vietnam Airlines and Pacific Airlines, is offering 36 regular flights linking Thanh Hoa with Ho Chi Minh City, Buon Ma Thuot and Da Lat per week.
- Vietnam Airlines and ST Engineering Aerospace team up for aircraft maintenance service
- Vietnam Airlines offers 13th “Golden moments” program
- Vietnam Airlines continues “Golden moment” program
- 16th “Golden moments” program on domestic routes from Vietnam Airlines
- Nigeria Now Ready to Sign Africa Free Trade Deal
- Vietnam Airlines offers “Golden moment” program on domestic routes
- Vietnam Singapore Technologies Engineering Aerospace debuts
- Deputy PM Truong Hoa Binh meets Bulgarian President
- Vietnam, Bulgaria seek stronger partnership
- Increase coaches, flights to Tuy Hoa city on the grandest festival of the Phu Yen 400th Anniversary
- Chile - Stepping Stone for Vietnam to Enter Latin American Markets
- Vietnam’s insurance sector catches foreign attention
Vietnam Airlines, Thanh Hoa sign 2022-2026 cooperation deal have 225 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at May 8, 2022. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.