Prime Minister Pham Minh Chinh has decided to appoint two new Deputy Ministers of Public Security.
|Major General Le Van Tuyen (L) and Major General Nguyen Van Long.|
Accordingly, Major General Le Van Tuyen was promoted to the new position from his previous role as Standing Vice Chairman of the Inspection Commission of the Public Security Central Party Committee.
Le, born in 1973 in Ung Hoa District, Hanoi, served as former Director of Dak Lak Province’s Department of Public Security.
Meanwhile, Major General Nguyen Van Long, was promoted to the new position from his previous role as Director of the Police Department for Corruption, Smuggling and Economic Crimes.
Nguyen, born in 1974 in Bac Giang Province, was former Deputy Director of Bac Ninh Province’s Department of Public Security.
- India's National Security is being transformed
- VIETNAM NEWS DECEMBER 4
- Trials for major cases in Hanoi to begin soon
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES DECEMBER 9
- Anti-terror chief Bob Quick forced to quit as row erupts over control of Met
- Opinion: Ghana's peaceful elections mask a weak democracy
- 2020 Election Live Updates: Arizona certifies President-elect Biden’s win — by nearly 10,500 votes — over Trump
- US justice department moves to drop Flynn charges
- Tallen’s nomination tears Plateau APC apart
- Borno Massacre: Sack service chiefs now — SENATE
- Borno Massacre: Senate, Shekau differ on casualties
- COVID-19: Boris Johnson warns of 'immense logistical challenges' in distributing vaccine
Two new Deputy Ministers of Public Security appointed have 221 words, post on vietnamnet.vn at January 20, 2022. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.