Vu Giang Bien, director of Asia Paradise Travel Company (PATTOURS), revealed that except tours to Qatar with high costs due to 2022 World Cup, tour prices are anticipated to decrease as international air routes reopen and become stable.
This year will see PATTOURS launch a number of outbound tours to Qatar from April to December, Russia from May, a cruise tour to Nordic and Baltic nations from June to October, and a Silk Road tour to explore three nations in Central Asia from June to November.
Most notably, a tour to explore Sri Lanka is anticipated to be particularly attractive and suitable for Vietnamese tourists this year.
Other outbound tours have also resumed after being impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic, including the Phnom Penh – Siem Reap caravan tour in Cambodia.
A representative of Hon Ngoc Vien Dong travel firm revealed that the caravan tour is expected to depart on the second day of the Lunar New Year, with Vietnamese tourists being required to be fully vaccinated or have negative test results for COVID-19 in order to enter Cambodia.
With regard to the Vietnamese proposal to reopen international tourism at the end of April, Tran Phuong Linh, director of Marketing & Information Technology of BenThanh Tourist, predicts that there will be a boom in the outbound tourism market in the time ahead in the event that the proposal is approved.
At present, Ben Thanh Tourist plans to organise charter flights to Japan, the Republic of Korea, and markets in South America, Linh said, adding that the company is expected to take full advantage of tourism stimulus packages put forward by other countries to offer the best prices possible for tourists.
According to Nguyen Nguyet Van Khanh, deputy director of Marketing Department under tour operator Vietravel, demand for outbound tours has significantly increased recently, and his firm is in the process of selling tours to explore the West Coast of the United States and a high-class experience tour to the Maldives.
Moreover, the company will also move to open additional tours to Cambodia and Europe, along with other tours to Dubai, Thailand, Singapore, Taiwan (China), Japan, and the Republic of Korea in the time ahead.
Khanh assessed that there will be positive outlook for the tourism industry in the future thanks to high vaccination coverage in many countries globally, the pilot implementation of welcoming back foreign tourists, and the reopening of regular commercial flights.
- US travel firms flex marketing muscle to lure travelers seeking sun and sand
- TUI holidays: Devastation for Britons as summer travel cancelled until June amid COVID-19
- DEAL OF THE DAY: Haven launches UK holiday deals for Easter with family breaks for £99
- Visitors excited with HCMC Tourism Festival 2022
- Grab a bargain holiday now before prices soar, travel bosses warn
- Travel tips to stay safe as a solo female traveller – from tampon wallets to tours
- Billboard Music Awards 2022: See who's nominated and how to watch
- Billboard Music Awards 2022: Here are the winners
- DEAL OF THE DAY: Premier Inn launches £30 rooms - with locations next to theme parks
- New Godmothers, Itineraries And Promotions For The Summer 2022 Cruise Season
- Airbnb Launches Crackdown On Parties For Summer Holidays
- Enjoying the charm of Hà Nội via night tours
Travel firms launch outbound tours for 2022 have 555 words, post on dtinews.vn at January 24, 2022. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.