The gorgeous traditional Tet festival imbued with Vietnamese identities has left an unforgettable impression in the hearts of foreign tourists.
Thirty foreign visitors who are Hanoi-based ambassadors, representatives of diplomatic missions, and international organizations have just had the opportunity to experience the Vietnamese traditional Lunar New Year festival in the ancient village of Duong Lam.
|The program entitled "Happy Tet 2022" is jointly organized by the Hanoi Investment, Trade, and Tourism Promotion Center and the People's Committee of Son Tay Town.|
|Having been in Vietnam for about 10 years, this is the first time that Anton Golubev (Embassy of the Russian Federation) had the opportunity to experience a truly Tet atmosphere in Duong Lam ancient village. “We usually have to work during the Vietnamese traditional Tet holiday. I was so impressed with the authentic atmosphere of the Vietnamese Tet which was re-enacted here. I will spend more time traveling and exploring destinations around Hanoi in the coming time," he said.|
|Ambassador of the Republic of Chile to Vietnam Patricio Becker showed his joyfulness when having a chance to experience the Tet in its most authentic way. “Vietnamese Tet is very interesting, moreover, it also contains good traditional values of Vietnamese people,” he stated.|
|Participating in the "Happy Tet 2022" program, visitors also have the opportunity to experience the traditional Tet market space, which is re-enacted at Mong Phu Communal House. The stalls feature various typical local dishes as well as craft and folk-art products.|
|Caroline Meek from the United Nations International School and her husband joined the Tet Holiday in Duong Lam Ancient Village for the first time. “The scenery here is beautiful while Vietnamese people are very kind and friendly,” she said.|
|Michel Matulewicz of the Embassy of the Netherlands shared that he had already visited Duong Lam Village before but was still impressed with the beautiful scenery and these joyful Tet activities. He hopes that the pandemic will soon be contained in Vietnam and the borders will be reopened soon so that international and Dutch tourists alike can visit the country.|
|… or how to make traditional Vietnamese banh chung (green been cake) cake…|
|…. and learn how to prune bulbs to grow Daffodils – a kind of familiar Tet flower for the Hanoians.|
- Sa Dec village, flower capital of the Mekong Delta
- This cute holiday flat above a bookshop in the Scottish lowlands costs just £28 a night – but there’s a quirky catch
- From zip wires to mouth-watering meze and ancient castles, Cyprus’ Paphos is the perfect family holiday destination
- Kos Holidays
- Kos Holidays guide – from maps and weather to the best attractions and restaurants – here’s what you need to know
- We reveal where to find seven-night family holidays, including flights, for £1,000 or LESS this summer
- We reveal the top ten adventure holidays for 2017 from Nepal to Costa Rica
- 14 cheap and cheerful festivals and events going on right across Ireland this June Bank Holiday weekend
- Holiday like you’re on Love Island from just €21pp a night at bargain infinity pool villas in Thailand, Spain and Turkey
- Dalaman Holidays guide – from maps and weather to the best attractions and restaurants – here’s what you need to know
- Malta Holidays guide – from maps and weather to the best attractions and restaurants – here’s what you need to know
- What is May Day and why is May 1 2017 a UK bank holiday? All you need to know
Tet Holiday re-enacted in Duong Lam ancient village have 657 words, post on hanoitimes.vn at January 26, 2022. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.