* On January 24-25, President of the Vietnam Fatherland Front (VFF) Central Committee Do Van Chien visited and extended Tet wishes to officers, soldiers, and people in Cao Bang province.
On the occasion, Chien presented 200 Tet gifts, worth VND 250 million in total, to needy workers, 350 gifts, valued at VND 420 million, to policy beneficiaries and poor families affected by the COVID-19 pandemic in the locality, gave five "great-unity houses,” costing VND 50 million each, to needy households in Thinh Vuong and Duc Long communes.
Meanwhile, the VFF Central Committee President inquired after and handed over gifts to workers of the Cao Bang Building Materials Production Joint Stock Company, and troops of Duc Long Border Station, and others.
* On January 25, a delegation of the Department of Technical Services under the Naval Service visited and presented 64 Tet gifts to disadvantaged troops and policy families in Hai Phong city.
* The same day, the Danang Association for Agent Orange (AO)/dioxin victims and the city Red Cross Society held a ceremony to grant 100 Tet gifts, worth VND 1.2 million each, to AO victims and needy children in the city.
* The Border Guard Command of Da Nang Port coordinated with Thuan Phuoc ward (Hai Chau district) organized programs to present 78 gift packages to needy households and children in the locality.
Translated by Quynh Oanh
- Tet gifts reach hands of poor overseas Vietnamese, Cambodians
- Hau Giang: Gifts presented to help all enjoy happy Tet
- SB Nation Editor-In-Chief Elena Bergeron Stepping Down
- Our Anniversaries Matched Their Gifts
- How to Sell an Unwanted Gift Card
- National Theater in London Offers Glasses With Live Subtitles
- News24.com | OPINION: Is the United Nations still relevant to South Africa?
- The American Dream is still alive! Children of poor immigrants still beat US-born kids up the ladder - just as they did 100 years ago - but now Chinese and Indian migrants have replaced Italian and Irish as the most successful
- Papa John's parts ways with Papa John: Pizza chain reaches settlement with the company's founder following N-word scandal
- Numerous festivals kick off amid Tet atmosphere
- The Verge Holiday Gift Guide 2018
- Amplifying the voices of America’s poor to change the conversation about U.S. poverty
Tet gifts reach national contributors and the poor have 351 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at May 14, 2022. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.