There are 50 booths at the fair, introducing farm produce, local specialties, handicrafts, consumer goods, and gift products from 50 enterprises, production and processing facilities.
All products on sale have clear and reputable origins and geographical indication (GI) certification, with many meeting standards of food safety in accordance with VietGAP and Global GAP standards.
Flowers, ornamental plants and goods serving the demand in the lunar New Year (Tet) festival are also available at the fair.
Dao Van Ho, Director of the Centre for Agricultural Trade Promotion of the Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development said the fair aims to contribute to promoting trade promotion activities and stimulating consumption in the context of the COVID-19 pandemic.
The fair will last until January 29.
- Designer Reese Cooper Unveils His Spring/Summer 2022 Collection, “Fresh Air”
- 4 Top Consumer Stocks to Watch in March
- Cedar Fair (FUN) Q4 2020 Earnings Call Transcript
- Cedar Fair (FUN) Q3 2020 Earnings Call Transcript
- Cedar Fair (FUN) Q1 2021 Earnings Call Transcript
- Lowe's Announces a Spring Hiring Binge
- Provide ‘level playing field’ for desi goods, govt tells e-tailers
- Royal Caribbean Debt Restructuring Prohibits Dividends and Stock Buybacks Until Late 2022
- Lowe's Plans Spring Hiring Spree, Pays $80 Million in Bonuses
- Earnings Roundup: Zscaler, Nordstrom, Dick's Sporting Goods
- The Modern King in the Arab Spring
- What's Good for Comcast Is Good for Disney and SeaWorld
Spring Fair 2022 offers consumer goods for Tet have 210 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at April 14, 2022. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.