HÀ NỘI — A special programme of films and television shows will air this month across the nation to celebrate the 92nd anniversary of the founding of the Communist Party of Việt Nam, and to welcome in the upcoming Lunar New Year.
The films feature historical and traditional events to mark the founding of the Việt Nam Communist Party on February 3. It will take place across the country from January 26 to February 6, the MoCST has announced.
Shows selected for screening include: Bình Minh Đỏ (Red Sunrise) by HODA Film; the documentaries Chí Khí Người Cộng Sản Việt Nam – Trọng Trách Niềm Tin và Khát Vọng (Spirit of Vietnamese communists – Responsibility, Trust and Aspiration) and Chí khí người cộng sản Việt Nam – Những hạt giống đỏ (Spirit of Vietnamese Communists – Red Seeds) by the National Documentary and Scientific Film Studio One-Member Co., Ltd; and cartoon Nữ tướng Mê Linh (General Mê Linh) by the Vietnam Animation JSC.
According to the MoCST, the film screenings will only be held in areas where the pandemic is under control and in line with pandemic prevention and control regulations by the Health Ministry. In case of delay, the above films will be screened in the next few weeks.
Meanwhile, the special TV show Mùa Đoàn Tụ (Reunion Season) will be aired by the Việt Nam Television on January 31, the Lunar New Year’s Eve.
The highlight of the programme is humanity stories in the context of the COVID-19 pandemic, which manifest the mutual support and solidarity of Vietnamese people in difficult times, as well as their efforts to heal themselves and overcome challenges to create the country's miracles.
The programme includes an art performance featuring famous artists such as singers Thanh Lam, Hà Trần, Uyên Linh, Đoan Trang and Khánh Linh.
Particularly, Associate Prof. Dr. Nguyễn Hồng Sơn, Associate Prof. Dr. Trần Đắc Phu, Ambassador to India Phạm Sanh Châu, and many other guests will appear in the programme to share their stories of the past year and their expectations for the Lunar New Year. VNS
- Monty Python actors heading to Tribeca Film Festival to celebrate anniversary of 'The Holy Grail'
- Univision morning show ‘Despierta America’ celebrates 18th anniversary at Walt Disney World
- Inner Tube: Host celebrates seventh anniversary of ABC's 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' with Harrison Ford
- All grown up, WFUV to celebrate 60th anniversary
- Pope, Presidents, celebrities from around the world help California couple celebrate 70th anniversary — See the photos
- 'Bronx Talk' celebrates 15th anniversary with 707th show on BronxNet TV
- Star Wars 9 title and trailer THIS week? Date, time, stream Star Wars Celebration panel
- Is the Holy Grail of Reality TV Disasters
- Dana Carvey's timing is off in Saturday Night Live alum's new HBO special
- Alessandra Ambrosio has PDA-filled birthday celebration with boyfriend
- Wind in the Willows film figures to go on sale at auction for £10,000
- Get ready to party for Oscar: Awards soirees around town
Special film and TV programmes celebrate Party anniversary have 524 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at January 26, 2022. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.