Securities companies reported huge revenues and profits last year on the back of impressive growth by the stock market.
SSI Securities Corporation achieved revenues and pre-tax profits of VND7.77 trillion (US$342 million) and VND3.33 trillion ($146.57 million), increases of 71.7 per cent and 112.6 per cent from 2020.
Viet Capital Securities reported profit before tax of VND1.85 trillion ($81.43 million) on net revenues of VND 3.73 trillion ($164.18 million), 95 per cent and 115 per cent up.
Viet Dragon Securities Corporation said its revenues were 123 per cent up at nearly VND1.04 trillion and pre-tax profit wasVND 534.9 billion, 185 per cent up.
Agribank Securities Corporation and KB Securities Vietnam JSC and Tecom Securities also reported higher profits.
Despite being affected by the COVID-19 pandemic, the stock market saw a record year. The VN-Index repeatedly rose to new highs, market capitalisation rose sharply, liquidity continued to rise after starting in 2020, and the number of investors exploded.— VNS
- 6 companies that filed for bankruptcy in May
- PNB Housing reports loss of Rs 242.06 crore in Q4 FY20
- Add ONGC, target price Rs 86: HDFC Securities
- M&M reports net loss of Rs 2,510 crore in Q4 FY20
- The Hill's Coronavirus Report: Former Rep. Delaney says Trump is spewing venom when he should be leading; Protests roil the nation as fears of new virus outbreaks grow
- Dalmia Bharat's profit dips 91% in Q4 FY20
- Boris Johnson Set to Exclude Huawei Tech From UK’s 5G Network in 'Major' U-Turn, Reports Suggest
- Tesla shares surge 13% as strong deliveries drive profit optimism
- The Hill's Morning Report - COVID-19 alarms escalate; Trump under fire over Russia
- The Hill's Morning Report - Trump lays low as approval hits 18-month low
- Big Hit Entertainment, Home to BTS, Generated Record $500M In Revenue Last Year
- JP Morgan facing third quarter loss after $9.2bn legal costs
Securities companies report record profits have 301 words, post on bizhub.vn at January 24, 2022. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.