Visiting poor households, workers and others adversely affected by the COVID-19, the government leader affirmed that under any circumstances, the Party and the State always try to ensure their livelihood and to leave nobody behind.
He asked the municipal administration to ensure an enjoyable festival for the locals and stressed that in the immediate future, it must continue focusing on the vaccination against the pandemic, with special attention to priority groups.
Visiting officers and soldiers of Military Region 9, the PM said in the recent pandemic fight, the people and soldiers of the region united as one. Predicting that the situation in the region and the whole country in the time to come will see both chances and challenges, he asked the soldiers to actively implement programmes, plans and tasks.
The people and soldiers of Military Region 9 must help safeguard national independence, sovereignty and territorial integrity; maintain political stability, social order and safety; strengthen the foreign activities; and attach importance to the Party-building work, PM Chinh stressed.
In his visit to the Can Tho police, the leader asked the force to continue ensuring political security, social order and safety in the city.
He also visited veteran revolutionary Le Phuoc Tho and Vietnam Heroic Mother Duong Thi Nga./.
- PM Pham Minh Chinh pays homage to border war martyrs in northern Vietnam
- HCMC’s leaders pay Tet visits to the poor, frontline forces, businesses
- NA Chairman pays Tet visit to Ho Chi Minh City
- President pays Tet visit to HCM City workers
- Top legislator pays Tet visit to Ca Mau’s public security, health forces
- GDP, GS leaders pay Tet visits to academies, units
- PM pays pre-Tet visit to Air Defence - Air Force
- PM pays pre-Tet visits to Hanoi’s police, medical staff
- HCMC’s leader pays pre-Tet visits to religious dignitaries
- NA Chairman pays pre-Tet visit to Ca Mau
- PM pays pre-Tet visit to Air Defense - Air Force Service
PM Pham Minh Chinh pays Tet visit to Can Tho city have 361 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at January 23, 2022. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.