In his opening remarks, Chinh said that this month, the country has experienced many important political, socio-economic and diplomatic events, including the Government's teleconference with localities to assess socio-economic development results in 2021 and launch tasks for this year, the 15th National Assembly's first extraordinary session, Lao Prime Minister Phankham Viphavanh's official visit to Vietnam, and activities to ensure a warm and happy lunar New Year (Tet) holiday for people at home and abroad.
Following the positive results in the fourth quarter of 2021, in January 2022, the socio-economic situation continues to recover, production and business activities are resumed, with the disruption of the labor supply chain handled.
The Government leader stressed the need for extra efforts to ensure social welfare, as well as social order, safety and security during the lunar New Year, which will begin this weekend.
In the current conditions and context, when welcoming the Year of the Tiger, everyone still has to be on duty to perform the tasks and immediately start working after Tet, he noted.
- The Government's regular meeting - December 2006
- The Government’s regular meeting- March 2014
- The Government’s regular meeting- October 2013
- The Government’s regular meeting- November 2013
- The Government’s regular meeting – March 2013
- The Government’s regular meeting – May 2014
- Gov’t convenes September regular meeting
- Socio-economic performance on the agenda at Cabinet meeting
- Jackson County will pay $150,000 to family of man who died after chair restraint
- Press digest – August 27
- Gov’t chief orders stronger price management during new year festival
- Gov’t commits to gradual economic recovery
PM chairs Government’s January regular meeting have 256 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at May 12, 2022. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.