On this occasion, the leader acknowledged and hailed the unit's achievements in performing military and defense tasks in 2021.
Reportedly, the provincial military command actively made proposals to local Party committees and authorities to effectively fulfill missions, strictly ensured combat readiness, as well as well performed COVID-19 prevention and control. In addition, they also implemented an emulation movement of "Armed forces joining hands to build new-style rural areas" while taking care of national contributors, among others.
The delegation also requested Quang Ninh’s armed forces to continue to propose recommendations to higher levels in performing tasks, strictly maintain combat readiness, and ensure a happy and safe Tet for its troops while closely working with relevant forces to grasp the situations in the areas and being ready to respond to any circumstances.
Translated by Minh Anh
- Funeral Board, family of President Tran Dai Quang offer thanks
- 'It was like talking to a toddler': The mother of a Texas school shooting victim said Trump kept talking about arming teachers
- Trump's ICE Chief Loves His Deportation Force — And Thinks You Should Too
- Government News 22/8
- Government News 30/9
- The military pays gratitude to national contributors
- Government News 12/12
- Government News 5/4
- Government News 5/10
- Vietnam strives to realise goal of becoming powerful marine nation
- President Pranab Mukherjee Favours Simultaneous Lok Sabha, Assembly Elections
- Trump meets with families affected by Texas shooting, mother calls him 'toddler'
MR3 extends Tet greetings to Quang Ninh armed forces have 224 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at April 1, 2022. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.