* On January 24, a working mission of the Military Region 2 Command, led by its Political Commissar Lieutenant Duong Dinh Thong, visited and extended Tet greetings to Division 346 and its affiliated units.
During the visit, the mission asked the units to promote inspections, maintain combat readiness posture, and improve training to raise troops' capability in fire prevention and fighting as well as search and rescue work.
Meanwhile, the units should make thorough preparation for their military recruitment drive in 2022, tighten COVID-19 prevention and control regulations, organize activities to welcome a happy new year, and ensure logistic supplies for troops.
* The same day, Military Hospital 175 held a program via an online format to extend Tet greetings and present Tet gifts to families of medical staff on duty at Truong Sa Infirmary in Truong Sa island district of Khanh Hoa province.
During the program, the hospital required medical staff to observe the local regulations, raise training quality in fulfilling all assigned missions, and maintain combat readiness during Tet festival.
* The Military Region 4 Command on January 24 directed Regiment 335, in association with Thai Thuong Hoang Joint Stock Company and local authorities, to hold a program to hand over 100 Tet packages to officers, soldiers, policy families, and needy households, and offer 10 bicycles to disadvantaged children in the locality while providing free medical check-ups and medicine for nearly 100 local people in communes of Anh Son district.
* In Ho Chi Minh City, the Central Committee of the Ho Chi Minh Communist Youth Union (HCMCYU) and the Saigon Beer Alcohol Beverage Corporation (SABECO) conducted a program to see off needy workers and students who return to their hometown for Tet (lunar New Year) holiday.
The event will run until January 28, 2022.
In detail, the organizing panel offered 270 plane tickets, 200 train tickets and 1,530 bus tickets to workers, students, volunteers in Ho Chi Minh City, Hanoi and provinces of Bac Ninh, Bac Giang, Binh Duong, Dong Nai provinces.
Additionally, the organizers presented 800 Tet gifts to students, workers, laborers, Youth Union members and volunteers on the COVID-19 front-line.
Translated by Quynh Oanh
- 2021 Lunar New Year holiday to last for seven days
- Tier system could be scrapped in just NINE WEEKS: Boris Johnson promises Commons vote in the new year in bid to head off Tory backbench rebellion
- Britain's only 24-hour nursery open EVERY day of the year including Christmas Day and New Year's Day launches next month
- Biden COVID Adviser Warns U.S. Could Be 'Struggling' to Find Enough ICU Beds by Christmas and the New Year
- Europe's Covid Christmas: How coronavirus restrictions on the continent will see police checks at dinner, New Year's Eve curfews and KISSING ruled out over festive period
- Nicola Sturgeon CANCELS Hogmanay: Scottish First Minister confirms the easing of Covid rules over Christmas will only last 'a few days' and won't cover new year celebrations
- Rare footage shows 16-year-old panda nursing her twin cubs after giving birth to them during coronavirus outbreak
- 5 things that will decide which tier you're in when national lockdown ends
- Europe was largest contributor to new Covid-19 cases and deaths in the past week, WHO says
- Support retirees caring for kids, youths, Xi urges
- Why Letting Everyone Keep Their Health-Care Plan Is a Terrible Idea
- Care homes, the reckoning: Two daughters whose fathers, 89 and 88, were killed by Covid WIN right to launch judicial review into government 'failure' to protect thousands of care home residents from the virus
More care for national contributors and needy people prior to lunar New Year have 553 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at April 19, 2022. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.