Under this program, the command presented 50 gifts with cash to students of Hai Son Primary and Secondary Schools and Hai Son commune's kindergarten.
It also gave 15 other gifts to policy beneficiaries in Hai Son commune.
On this occasion, the Military Command of Mong Cai city presented two TV sets to Hai Son Primary and Secondary Schools.
Other "golden hearts" in Ha Long city took this chance to provide meaningful presents, worth VND 20 million, to the needy.
The program aimed to strengthen the solidarity between troops and people, build a firm national defense posture and join hands with the whole country to well implement a program for the poor with the goal that “No one is left behind."
The program was also to realize the social welfare policies to assist disadvantaged students and families in border areas of the province to enjoy a warm and happy Tet (lunar New Year).
Translated by Chung Anh
- Mobilizing resources to support needy people, orphaned children by Covid-19
- Border troops care for needy people in Dak Lak
- Military units support poor households
- Military units respond to action month for gender equality
- MR7 Command presents gifts to needy people in Cu Chi
- Border guards assist needy people in Quang Tri
- Military unit helps poor people in Xuyen Moc district
- Unique and Inspired Gifts for People Who Love Adventure
- Ho Chi Minh City student starts trash-for-gifts campaign
- Operation Homefront Provides 150 Local Military Families With Holiday Meals
- Troops evacuate people in flood-stricken localities to safer places
- A gunpowder military in an information age
Military unit presents Tet gifts to needy people have 250 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at April 16, 2022. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.