The course has attracted the participation of 200 trainees who are staff of Military Hospital 175 and grassroots hospitals and medical establishments in Ho Chi Minh City.
During the five-day course, experts will talk about medical system management and medical care for patients from the clinical perspective, safety for patients and quality improvement and design of infrastructure according to the model putting patients at the center, and distance healthcare.
Themed "Putting the patients at the center," the course aims to equip the participants with knowledge of and experience in hospital management, strategies on building and developing healthcare services in a sustainable manner.
Lectures will be given in the English language with Vietnamese subtitles.
Translated by Chung Anh
- Four more French doctors die of coronavirus bringing total to five as military hospitals are built to cope with patients and drones are deployed to keep people inside
- Coronavirus cases cross 600, 1st death in TN; more beds earmarked in civil, military hospitals for COVID-19 patients
- Doctors, nurses and hospitals issue open letter urging public to stay home
- Military units to step up COVID-19 containment efforts
- Online learning results hardly achieve academic recognition
- Things to do at home for the over-70s – from origami to the Open University
- Military medical units qualified to perform coronavirus testing
- How President Trump Can Alleviate the Hospital Bed Shortage Issue Now
- The US could see more deaths than WWII. It's time to deploy the military to hospitals
- To Fight This Pandemic, We Need to Take Over the Military's Resources—Not the Other Way Around | Opinion
- Coronavirus: Canberra passes rescue package as Aussie hospitals denied face masks from stockpile
- Trump calls himself ‘wartime president’, deploys military hospital ships to fight coronavirus
Military Hospital 175 opens online course on hospital management have 271 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at April 20, 2022. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.