HCM CITY — The HCM City Traditional Medicine Institute on Friday received the Labour Order, first class, award at a ceremony held to mark its 46th anniversary.
Speaking at the event, its director, Dr Huỳnh Nguyễn Lộc, said the achievement was the result of tireless efforts by generations of its physicians.
It has been ranked top among traditional medicine facilities in the country in hospital quality management for seven straight years, he said.
Its main functions include preserving traditional medicines, promoting research and treating patients using a combination of western medicine.
It received the Good Clinical Practice (GCP) accreditation from the Ministry of Health at the event.
With its expertise in traditional medicine, the institute has been assigned to support hospitals in 24 localities in the south and the Central Highlands. — VNS
- HCM City eyes new “city within a city” in its eastern section
- HCM City students set to get back to school
- The final bar? How gentrification threatens America's music cities
- Winners of Alexandre Yersin Award honored
- Who won at the Grammy Awards 2018? Full list of winners including Kendrick Lamar, Bruno Mars and Ed Sheeran
- All the Best of Innovation Award Winners at CES 2020
- Coronavirus live updates: White House considers more aid for cities and states
- Colson Whitehead: Author wins Pulitzer Prize for a second time
- Coronavirus live updates: More than 30 arrested at Sacramento protest against shelter-at-home order
- Coronavirus live updates: 2 more counties to defy state’s stay-home order
- Kishore Mahbubani: COVID-19 'enhanced China's position in the world order'
- L.A. Times wins Pulitzer Prizes for art criticism, immigration reporting
HCM City Traditional Medicine Institute wins Labour Order award have 274 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at January 23, 2022. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.