HÀ NỘI — The Đức Giang General Hospital in Hà Nội plans to inaugurate a clinic for post-COVID-19 checkups and treatment, according to its director Nguyễn Văn Thường.
The facility will examine, screen and treat sequelae of the disease, and assess the need for intervention in nutrition, physical therapy and rehabilitation for patients after their recovery from COVID-19.
Meanwhile, Đà Nẵng General Hospital opened a clinic for post-COVID-19 consultation and treatment on Monday.
Vice Director of the hospital Nguyễn Thành Trung said more than two-thirds of COVID-19 patients, after confirmed recovery, were still left with several disorders that last for several months or even longer.
The condition includes a wide variety of symptoms affecting multiple organ systems, such as fatigue, shortness of breath, persistent cough, pulmonary fibrosis, blood clots, headache, anxiety, and loss of appetite.
Trung noted that post-pandemic syndrome often occurred in the elderly; overweight and obese patients; women with underlying medical conditions such as bronchial asthma, diabetes and chronic kidney failure; and critically ill patients. — VNS
- New onset post COVID-19: Patients report cases of tinnitus, rashes, hair loss and mask acne
- Vietnam warns of hospitals strain as COVID-19 cases spike after holiday
- Singapore's Prime Minister Lee Takes Oath, Urges People to Be Prepared for Post Covid-19 World
- HCM City seeks to keep post-COVID-19 treatment costs under check
- Queensland's Wellcamp facility opens as COVID-19 hotel quarantine program ends
- Delhi Govt Deploys Sr Nursing Officers in Pvt Hospitals to Monitor Covid-19 Situation
- Vietnam warns of hospitals strain as Covid-19 cases spike after holiday
- Grant Denyer reveals his entire family has been struck down with Covid-19 as he lists his 'rough' symptoms while lying in bed
- Post Covid-19 care: Nutritional guidelines for those recovering from coronavirus
- Hospitals Struggling With COVID-19 + Donate Blood In Strongsvile
- Indiana's largest hospital system weathered COVID-19 surge
- Pressure on Nebraska hospitals eases as COVID-19 cases fall
Hà Nội hospital to open post-COVID-19 clinic have 328 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at January 25, 2022. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.