- COVID patients must get timely access to treatment: Hà Nội leader
- MoH urges localities and hospitals to develop response plans against Omicron during Tết
- 16,278 new coronavirus infections confirmed nationwide, Hà Nội registers record 2,723 cases
- Hà Nội reports record high of nearly 2,500 new COVID cases, 14,861 infections nationwide
- PM wants vaccination of children aged 12-17 completed within Q1, plans to buy vaccines for ages 5-11
HÀ NỘI — The capital Hà Nội surpassed 3,000 daily coronavirus cases for the first time, as 16,040 infections were recorded nationwide on Friday.
The total number of transmissions since the start of the pandemic now stands at 1,991,484.
Out of the new cases, 11,914 were detected in the community and 14 were imported.
Hà Nội recorded the highest number of infections with 3,029 cases, followed by Đà Nẵng and Bình Định with 765 and 711, respectively.
Other transmissions found in Khánh Hòa (680), Bình Phước (643), Bến Tre (555), Cà Mau (526), Hải Phòng (507), Tây Ninh (432), Hưng Yên (414), Hồ Chí Minh (402), Quảng Ngãi (397), Vĩnh Long (375), Bắc Ninh (319), Thừa Thiên Huế (310), Thanh Hóa (290), Trà Vinh (283), Quảng Ninh (265), Quảng Nam (262), Vĩnh Phúc (247), Hải Dương (227), Bắc Giang (221), Thái Nguyên (216), Hòa Bình (199), Nghệ An (194), Bà Rịa – Vũng Tàu (185), Nam Định (181), Đắk Lắk (176), Phú Yên (169), Bạc Liêu (157), Hà Giang (149), Đắk Nông (146), Cần Thơ (139), Đồng Tháp (135), Thái Bình (125), Hậu Giang (119), Kiên Giang (118), Bình Dương (113), Tuyên Quang (113), Gia Lai (107), Bình Thuận (103), Quảng Trị (98), Đồng Nai (92), Phú Thọ (91), Quảng Bình (88), Hà Nam (87), An Giang (81), Lào Cai (80), Lạng Sơn (79), Điện Biên (75), Sóc Trăng (74), Sơn La (73), Yên Bái (72), Ninh Bình (68), Lai Châu (52), Kon Tum (45), Hà Tĩnh (38), Ninh Thuận (38), Long An (33), Tiền Giang (27), Cao Bằng (21) and Bắc Kạn (10).
In the last seven days, Việt Nam has reported an average of more than 15,980 new cases daily.
The country reported 171 COVID-related deaths, taking the death toll to 35,341 so far.
The deaths were in HCM City (15), An Giang (20 in two days), Đồng Tháp (14), Tiền Giang (12), Sóc Trăng (11), Vĩnh Long (11), Cần Thơ (11), Bình Dương (9), Đồng Nai (8 ), Kiên Giang (8 ), Bà Rịa – Vũng Tàu (7), Hậu Giang (6), Tây Ninh (6), Bình Thuận (5), Long An (5), Bến Tre (5), Gia Lai (3), Cà Mau (3), Bình Định (3), Hải Phòng (2), Khánh Hòa (2), Nam Định (1), Đắk Lắk (1), Đắk Nông (1), Lâm Đồng (1) and Bạc Liêu (1).
A further 4,290 recoveries were reported, taking the total number of patients given the all-clear to 1,666,220.
According to the Ministry of Health, 5,481 patients nationwide are in serious condition, with 829 requiring invasive ventilation and 20 on life support.
More than 165.5 million vaccine doses have been administered to date, with just over 78.5 million people being vaccinated with two doses and over 15 million people injected with third doses.
Regarding vaccination for children aged 12-17, provinces and cities have administered 14,229,299 doses, of which 6,195,777 were second doses.
The ministry has been setting plans to vaccinate children aged from 5 to 11, as per recommendations by the World Health Organization. — VNS
- Bladder Infection (Cystitis)
- By the time you blink once, Facebook has locked out 2 potentially hacked accounts
- Coconut Oil for Yeast Infections
- Parasitic Infection Cases More Than Doubled This Summer
- Can You Guess Which State Has Recently Seen a Big Rise in STDs?
- Cybersecurity Solution for Anonymous: Hire Hackers vs. 20 Years Jail Time?
- Weird But Amazing Natural Remedies for Vaginal Yeast Infections
- Insurers adjust with the times as HIV becomes manageable
- Sexual promiscuity on the rise among grandparents: STDs and HIV cases increasing among divorcees over 50
- Be Prepared: How To Conquer A Viral Infection
- How to Heal Ear Infection without Antibiotics
- H. Pylori Infection: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment Tips
Hà Nội exceeds 3,000 daily COVID cases for first time, more than 16,000 infections nationwide have 675 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at January 14, 2022. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.