In January, The General Staff has directed the whole military to accomplish all of its assignments, especially border management and patrol, prevention of illegal immigration, assurance of benefits for discharged soldiers, and COVID-19 control.
In February, General Cuong asked the General Staff's affiliated agencies and units to continue to maintain combat readiness duties, closely follow situational developments to handle situations in a timely manner, work with the public security force to ensure safety during the upcoming lunar New Year (Tet) and major events of the country and the military.
Agencies and units were also requested to develop plans on exercises on shifting of combat readiness, organize recruitment drives in a safe manner according to the COVID-19 prevention and control measures.
They were also urged to make thorough preparation for training, for the upcoming whole military snipers' competition, and training sessions for participants of the International Army Games 2022.
The chief of the General Staff also asked units to keep search and rescue teams at all levels on standby, double check the safety work, develop plans on firefighting, prevention of natural disasters, diseases, environmental pollution and search and rescue work to ensure a cozy, healthy, safe Tet holiday.
Translated by Mai Huong
- General Staff’s leader inspects Quang Ninh Border Guards
- Military officers promoted to Senior Lieutenant General
- Deputy Chief of Staff works with Two-tier Military Court of Hanoi
- Mass-Covid testing scheme adopted in Liverpool will be rolled out across 67 authorities, Hancock reveals (so, is your town one of them?)
- Baron Wolman, Rolling Stone Photographer Who Captured Rock Gods, Dead at 83
- Defense ministry takes urgent rescue missions in Central localities
- BBC staff are NOT banned from Pride parades: New boss Tim Davie insists employees attending 'celebratory events' does not breach impartiality - after 'misinterpretation' of new rules
- Joe Biden Taps 'Ebola Czar’ Ron Klain to Be His Presumed White House Chief of Staff
- White collar Covid cull: John Lewis will axe 1,500 head office staff in cost-cutting drive to save £300m while Lloyds is set to lay-off 1,070 employees
- The Election Could Be In Postmaster General Louis DeJoy’s Hands. To Understand How He Got There, Look To His Wife.
- Speech by Party General Secretary and State President Nguyễn Phú Trọng on CPV's 90th Anniversary
- Around the Corner: A look at Tucson’s agriculture through the lens of Mission Garden
General Staff rolls out missions for February have 383 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at April 15, 2022. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.