During the event, Vietnam Veterans' Association Central Committee's Chairman Senior Lieutenant General Nguyen Van Duoc briefed the GDP's chief on the association's operations in 2021, and thanked the Ministry of National Defense (MND) and GDP for taking care of policy households and national contributors as well as creating favorable conditions for the associations' task implementation.
On behalf of the Central Military Commission (CMC), General Cuong congratulated the association's achievements, affirming that the Vietnam Veterans' Association is a trustworthy socio-political organization of the Party, State and people.
General Cuong also informed that over the past time, the CMC and MND have embraced the Party's guideline and viewpoints while making timely recommendations to the Party and State, contributing to maintaining political stability, creating a peaceful environment for national construction and development, and firmly defending the Fatherland.
Regarding the complicated developments of the COVID-19 pandemic, especially the latest outbreak with severe consequences, General Cuong underlined that the military has a core and pioneering role in the disease prevention and control and the implementation of social security. Through activities to help people prevent and combat natural disasters and epidemics, the beautiful image of Uncle Ho's soldiers continues to shine brightly.
The GDP’s chief also acknowledged and hailed the close cooperation between the association and the MND and GDP in the fight against wrongful viewpoints by hostile forces so as to accomplish the task of building and protecting the Party, State, and socialist political system; the project of searching, collecting, and verifying martyrs' remains; and gratitude work for wounded and fallen soldiers and national contributors, among others. General Cuong hoped that the work would bear fruit in the time to come.
On the occasion of the upcoming Tet holiday, on behalf of the CMC's Standing Committee, MND's and GDP's leaders, General Cuong wished the whole association good health and happiness. He also requested that in 2022, the association's central committee would continue standing side by side with the military in performing all tasks assigned by the Party, State, and military.
Informing Generals Ngo Xuan Lich and Nguyen Quyet, and Senior Lieutenant General Pham Thanh Ngan about the whole military's achievements in the implementation of the Party and political tasks in 2021 as well as orientations in 2022, General Cuong wished the former GDP chiefs good health and hoped that they would contribute more to the revolutionary cause of the Party and military.
For their parts, the generals expressed their delight at the achievements of the whole military in the past year. They hoped that the military would excellently fulfill all set tasks in 2022.
Translated by Minh Anh
- Japan’s GDP ends best growth run in decades as spending, trade fade
- Digital Health CRC launches, targets care system savings of $1.8 billion
- 5 reasons you need to hire a chief privacy officer (CPO)
- Wireless Health Care
- The US Department of Veteran Affairs is using Artificial Intelligence to supercharge its healthcare services
- Centrify Hires Industry Veteran Mike Mooney as Chief Revenue Officer
- Veteran Car Guy to Steer Google's Driverless Cars to Market
- Halo 2’s Lockout map returns in glorious HD for The Master Chief Collection
- Snap shares perk up as Amazon veteran takes over as finance chief
- New teleneurology curriculum provides guidelines for care
- Semiconductor veteran Tom Werthan to lead finance operations as Chief Financial Officer of Phononic
- Electronic Health Care Network Formed: The Beginnings of a Real Nationwide Health Information Network?
GDP’s Chief cares for veterans and its former chiefs have 577 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at May 7, 2022. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.