During the visits, General Cuong briefed the local authorities and people on achievements of the GDL and the military logistical sector over the past time. Accordingly, apart from the political task accomplishment, the GDL well implemented policies for servicemen and their families and took good care of revolutionary contributors.
Notably, during the fourth wave of COVID-19 pandemic, the GDL gave timely advice to higher levels' leaderships to effectively operate 13 field hospitals for COVID-19 treatment nationwide and a center for COVID-19 treatment at Military Hospital 175. In addition, the unit adjusted treatment functions of two hospitals, surveyed places to build eight vaccine storages, and organized thousands of mobile military medical teams to treat COVID-19 patients at home, contributing to fighting the pandemic.
In 2021, the GDL supported to build 32 gratitude houses in Military Regions 1, 4, and 5.
In Thanh Dinh commune only, the unit donated VND 160 million to build two houses, while providing health checkups and free medicine for tens of thousands of people, and taking care of local policy beneficiaries.
On the occasion, the delegation extended Tet greetings and presented gifts, worth nearly VND 100 millions totally, to the authorities of Thanh Dinh and Dinh Bien communes and 60 local outstanding families.
Previously, the GDL's delegation offered incense at the Memorial House for President Ho Chi Minh in Deo De hamlet, Phu Dinh commune, Dinh Hoa district.
Translated by Trung Thanh
- Thai Navy’s shooting of Vietnam fishing boats "against int'l laws": foreign ministry
- Operations of Chinese vessels are against agreements between Chinese and Vietnamese leaders
- NA leader expects stronger Vietnam-Netherlands relations
- Workshop marks GDP’s contributions to the military’s development
- Locked up in foreign jails, why do some Australian political prisoners get more attention than others?
- CMC and MND mission takes the "Returning to the Roots" tour to Cao Bang
- Defense Minister works in Cao Bang province
- HUFO makes large contribution to local socio-economic development
GDL’s delegation conducts gratitude activities in Thai Nguyen have 308 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at May 6, 2022. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.