Hanoi (VNA) – Thirteen French famous films are set to be screened free of charge via DANET, an online movie platform, during an event called "CINE-TET 2022 avec MyFFF!" from January 14 to February 14.
The French film month will be held by the French Institute in Vietnam (L’Espace) in coordination with BHD Company.
This is the third consecutive year the event of this kind has been organised to introduce French movies to Vietnamese audiences. The two first events attracted over 1 million views.
The movies on offer include L'amant (Lover), which was filmed in Vietnam in 1986, Lucky Luke, Tous Les Soleils, Ex De Ma Vie (L'), Gaston Lagaffe, and Cigare Au Miel. These movies are selected from MyFFF (My French Film Festival) – an annual film festival in France.
Eight other movies copyrighted by DANET will also be introduced to the audiences from January 22./.
- Beijing film festival online screenings to open with "Marriage Story"
- The 45 best films on Amazon Prime to watch right now
- Screenings for lesbian film 'Rafiki' sell out after Kenya lifts ban
- You, in your bedroom, with your laptop. That's not the future of film festivals
- Streaming: 1917 and the best first world war films online
- Where to go on holiday in 2016
- Beijing International Film Festival Moves Online With Streamer iQIYI
- Cannes Film Festival Fast Facts
- Beijing film fest goes online during holiday
- China to tighten rules to stop movies from premiering online: sources
- Beijing film festival moves online amid virus battle
- Karlovy Vary Film Festival Canceled, but Plans Select Screenings and Online Industry Section
French films to be screened online free during Tet holiday have 263 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at January 14, 2022. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.