Emirates SkyCargo has been named as the 'Safest Global Airline Partner' in 2021 for the transportation of temperature-sensitive pharmaceutical shipments by SkyCell, one of the leading global manufacturers of specialised containers for the transportation of sensitive pharmaceuticals by air.
The title was awarded to Emirates based on SkyCell's global shipment data for pharmaceutical cargo which ranked carriers on several criteria including stability of transport temperature conditions across a range of origins and destinations.
The award is an important validation of Emirates SkyCargo's extensive cool chain infrastructure and capabilities dedicated for the transportation of pharmaceuticals and the carrier's ability to maintain an unbroken cool chain during the air transportation process.
Emirates SkyCargo has been working with SkyCell since 2017 when it integrated SkyCell's temperature-controlled containers into its portfolio of container solutions offered to pharma customers. SkyCell's containers use innovative material technology to maintain sensitive cargo at a stable temperature even under extreme outside temperatures for several days.
During the calendar year 2021, there was a growth of over 30 per cent in the total number of pharma lanes on which SkyCell containers were deployed by Emirates. This is in line with the increased focus on the transportation of temperature-sensitive medicines and vaccines during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Emirates SkyCargo has also flown more than 600 million doses of COVID-19 vaccines and thousands of tonnes of essential pharmaceuticals and supplies across six continents to battle the pandemic.
Emirates SkyCargo offers customers cargo capacity on its modern, wide-body fleet of Boeing 777 and Airbus A380 aircraft, operating at more than 140 destinations across the world. — VNS
- 2019 Jeep Easter Safari Concepts Show Off Gladiator's Coolness
- The Enduring Appeal of Nine Inch Nails
- Rhea Seehorn Talks
- Abarth 595 Pista proves good things come in small packages
- 2020 Lotus Evija EV Hypercar Debuts With Nearly 2,000 HP
- Sunday's Best Deals: REI Outlet Sale, XTRATUF Deck Boots, Beats Earphones, and More
- 2020 Ram 1500 EcoDiesel Debuts With 480 Lb-Ft Of Torque
- 2020 Ram 1500 EcoDiesel Priced Below F-150, Silverado Diesels
- The Best Business VoIP Providers for 2019
- See Mercedes Unimog And G-Class Demonstrate Their Off-Road Chops
- Ram 1500 EcoDiesel Rated At Up To 26 MPG Combined Fuel Economy
- 2019 Dodge Charger SRT Hellcat Gets Some Goodies From The Demon
Emirates SkyCargo receives award for cool chain capabilities have 370 words, post on bizhub.vn at January 25, 2022. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.