HÀ NỘI — The three urban districts of Cầu Giấy, Thanh Xuân and Ba Đình have adjusted their COVID-19 pandemic assessment to level 2 (yellow – medium risk) and have allowed the resumption of dine-in services from Sunday.
The districts can also resume indoor exercise and sports activities. However, indoor sport facilities are only allowed to operate at half capacity, not gathering more than 30 people at a time.
Restaurants and food service establishments, except alcohol, beer and draft beer businesses, are allowed to reopen but not exceed half seating capacity, and must close by 9pm. Staff must have received two doses of COVID-19 vaccine or have recovered from the virus.
In Cầu Giấy District, two areas including Dịch Vọng Ward and Yên Hòa Ward are assessed as level 3 (orange – high risk).
Meanwhile, Chương Mỹ District has recorded 4,552 cases of COVID-19 from November 4, 2021 to January 21, 2022, and marked as level 3. Ten wards and townships in the district are assessed as level three and 22 wards and townships are level 2.
In the 10 level-3 areas, authorities prohibit gatherings of more than 20 people in a room, gatherings of 10 people outside offices, schools, hospitals.
Weddings and funerals must be held with less than 20 people and people must ensure pandemic prevention measures. All religious, worshipping, entertainment, and sports activities are suspended
No temporary wet markets are allowed.
During the fourth wave (from April 29, 2021), Hà Nội recorded a total of 108,806 cases, including nearly 30,000 community cases.
By the end of January 21, the city had 66,618 cases being treated and isolated. These patients are treated in the Central Hospital for Tropical Diseases (138), Hà Nội Medical University Hospital (223), hospitals of the city (3,399); city’s medical treatment facilities (6,400).
More than 56,300 cases are being monitored and treated at home.
As many as 2.1 million people in Hà Nội have received booster shots. VNS
- Bus service rollback in Ha Noi divides opinion
- Hanoi serviced apartment market poised for expansion
- Hanoi serviced apartment market poised for expansion in next two years
- School-run services collect A-grade profits
- Transport operators add more services ahead of busy Tet
- Self-service petrol stations open
- VNPT provides e-invoice for telecommunication services in Ha Noi
- IZICO together with Ba Ria - Vung Tau Unlocking All Economic Forces
- In Vietnam, flight ticket agents sell passenger info to airport transport services
- Legislature resumes discussions on State apparatus reforms
- Nam Dinh Tourism Takes Big Step Forward
- Over 8 trillion VND to build Dau Giay – Tan Phu expressway
Dine-in services resume in Cầu Giấy, Thanh Xuân and Ba Đình have 420 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at January 23, 2022. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.