The request was made by Deputy Chief of the General Department of Political Affairs Lieutenant General Trinh Van Quyet during the visit to units of Military Region 9, including Signal Brigade 29, Anti-aircraft Artillery Brigade 226, and the Can Tho municipal Military Command.
He added that the units should take good care of needy troops, organize New Year activities for troops, and pay attention to pandemic prevention and control. They should also continue carrying out political and ideological education for troops and cooperating with local authorities to take care of policy beneficiaries, needy families, and troops' families.
The deputy chief of the General Department of Political Affairs highly appreciated their pro-activeness in building combat readiness plans, taking care of troops' material and spiritual life, and preparing for the upcoming lunar New Year.
According to the units' reports, last year, despite difficulties caused by the COVID-19 pandemic, they effectively carried out political and ideological education work, actively protected security and public order, supported localities in containing the pandemic, and took good care of pandemic-affected policy beneficiaries and families.
In addition, they have made thorough preparations for the upcoming lunar New Year. In particular, agencies and units under Military Region 9 have hosted various New Year activities, including banh chung (square glutinous rice cake) preparing contest, display of five-fruit trays, and sports events. They have also visited and inquired after policy families and those who had rendered good service to the revolution.
As the lunar New Year is drawing near, Lieutenant General Trinh Van Quyet congratulated the unit's troops and their families good health, success, and successful task implementation.
Translated by Tran Hoai
- National Assembly Chairwoman visits Military Zone 1
- Johnson's put UK on Brexit collision course, says Irish deputy PM
- PRESS RELEASE: San Diego to host Supercross Military Appreciation Race
- American football prepares Israeli teens for military combat
- Thailand’s military junta deliver World Cup soccer, free haircuts
- 'It's a war on Christians': Egypt's beleaguered Copts in sombre mood before papal visit
- For Jackets’ Wisniewski honoring military is important every day
- Coach in Chief: Krzyzewski takes West Point by storm — with Team USA
- Blatter to visit US in 2016, rejects talk of avoiding FBI
- Putin thanks Paralympics for eschewing politics
- United States accused of using FIFA scandal to attack Russia
- Boris Johnson yet to make a phone call to Irish PM Leo Varadkar
Deputy Political Chief visits units in Military Region 9 have 381 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at February 19, 2022. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.