On inspecting the unit and listening to a report on its task performance last year, the deputy defense minister lauded the unit's troops for their outstanding achievements obtained.
In particular, in 2021, President Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum Protection Command closely cooperated with the Management Board of President Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum in carrying out the long-term preservation and protection of President Ho Chi Minh's body and hosting domestic and international visitors.
To better meet task requirements, he requested the unit's Party Committee and Chain-of-Command to make recommendation to the Party, the State, the Central Military Commission, and the Ministry of National Defense to preserve and ensure absolute safety for President Ho Chi Minh's body in the coming time.
Senior Lieutenant General Nguyen Tan Cuong asked the unit to focus on completing its personnel organization chart and implementing the project "Renewing and raising the effectiveness of dissemination of political and cultural significance of President Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum in the 2021-2025 period and the years to come."
Together with preserving President Ho Chi Minh's body and ensuring security at the mausoleum, Ba Dinh Square, and Martyrs' Monument, General Cuong urged the unit to considerately serve domestic and international visitors who come to pay homage to President Ho Chi Minh and fallen soldiers.
He added that the unit should cooperate with other forces to closely follow situational developments to deal with circumstances in a timely manner; practice combat readiness scenarios; foster dissemination of COVID-19 pandemic-related information; take COVID-19 prevention and control measures; and prepare forces, vehicles, and equipment to effectively respond to the pandemic. The unit should make thorough preparations for a safe and economical Tet (lunar New Year) for troops.
As the lunar New Year is around the corner, on behalf of the Central Military Commission and the Ministry of National Defense, Senior Lieutenant General Nguyen Tan Cuong wished troops of agencies and units under the command a cozy and successful New Year.
Before the meeting, Senior Lieutenant General Nguyen Tan Cuong laid wreath to pay tribute to President Ho Chi Minh at his mausoleum.
Translated by Tran Hoai
- Business Five highlights of PetroVietnam's operations in 2018 Police subdue gun-carrying man at Ho Chi Minh City airport
- Features Vietnamese man prints on Bodhi leaf skeletons Police subdue gun-carrying man at Ho Chi Minh City airport
- Business Vietnam's Bamboo Airways to buy 50 Airbus A321neo planes: chairman Illegal car parking rife in downtown Ho Chi Minh City
- Business Vietnam food producer Masan sparks furore with 'chilli sauce mausoleum' Foreign doctors learn from Vietnamese
- Vietnam’s hardline party leader to become president
- Defense ministry maps out tasks for October
- Business Vietnamese firm makes edible rice-flour straws to help protect environment US, N.Korea leaders begin summit in Hanoi
- U.S. seeks to deport thousands of Vietnamese protected by treaty
- Business Vietnam mulls including non-observed economy in official GDP data US, N.Korea leaders begin summit in Hanoi
- President Trump full, unedited interview
- Trump signs order to create US Space Command
- State media says new tactical weapons test overseen by North Korean leader
Defense leader inspects President Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum Protection Command have 509 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at January 15, 2022. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.