During the program, the organizers presented 150 sets of gifts, worth VND 1 million each to needy fishermen in the districts of Nui Thanh and Thang Binh of Quang Nam province.
Speaking at the program, Captain Bui Dai Hai, Deputy Political Commissar of Coast Guard Region 2, held that the gifts display sentiment of troops of the Vietnam Coast Guard Command in general and Coast Guard Region 2 in particular to the local fishermen ahead of the upcoming Tet festival.
He hoped that the gifts will contribute to encouraging the fishermen to continue fishing at sea and support functional forces to firmly safeguard the national sovereignty over sea and islands.
Translated by Trung Thanh
- Review: Four Seasons Resort The Nam Hai (Vietnam)
- Vietnam, China finish joint fisheries inspection in Tonkin Gulf
- Provence – a food lover's Paradise
- Social News 16/4
- Vietnam’s coastline ripes for luxury tourism
- Art exchange raises fund for national seas and islands
- The Latest: Pence cancels Georgia visit because of Florence
- The Latest: Florence now a Category 2 storm, still dangerous
- The Latest: Florence downgraded to a Category 1 hurricane
- Breakfast @ Tuoi Tre News – April 11
- Young people join sea and island protection movements
- What lies beneath: how the HMS Erebus was discovered
Coast Guard Region 2 Command offers gifts to Quang Nam fishermen have 191 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at January 15, 2022. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.