The Japan International Cooperation Agency (JICA) presents the certificate of merit from JICA President to Cho Ray hospital for its great contribution in the fight against Covid-19.
The certificate of merit aims to honor individuals and organizations that have excellent contribution in training human resource, developing society and economy in the developing countries through international cooperation projects.
Speaking at the awarding ceremony, Chief Representative of the JICA Vietnam Office Shimizu Akira expressed his sincere thanks to the leadership and healthcare professionals of Cho Ray hospital for a close cooperation with JICA in projects and the agency's belief in the hospital.
He said that it was his honor to offer JICA President Award to Cho Ray hospital. The medical facility has made a lot of contribution in promoting relationship between the two countries in general, JICA and Cho Ray hospital in particular towards the 50th founding anniversary of diplomatic relations between Japan and Vietnam (1973-2023).
For his part, Director of Cho Ray hospital, Dr. Nguyen Tri Thuc expressed his pride at the hospital's performance that was honored by the JICA. Cho Ray and HCMC Covid-19 Intensive Care Hospital have been responsible for treating more than 1,200 severe Covid-19 patients and coped with many challenges, including the shortage of medical workers and equipment during the epidemic peak outbreak. The JICA President Award will be a great encouragement for the hospital staff.
In 2021-2022, the JICA has provided two medical device aid packages to Cho Ray Hospital to support the Covid-19 combat.
Director of Cho Ray hospital, Dr. Nguyen Tri Thuc hoped for a further cooperation between the hospital and JICA that will become an iconic sustainable cooperation between Vietnam and Japan.
By Thanh An – Translated by Kim Khanh
- Late Hanjin Chairman Cho Yang-ho wins Van Fleet Award
- Shashi Tharoor, Nand Kishore Acharya to receive Sahitya Akademi Award 2019; win Rs 1 lakh cash prize
- Shashi Tharoor, Nand Kishore Acharya among writers to receive Sahitya Akademi Award 2019
- Roger Deakins wins 4th ASC award. Is Oscar next?
- University president lied about 3 degrees
- Trailblazer Nancy Meyers To Receive WGA West’s Laurel Award For Screenwriting Achievement
- CICI announces annual award winners
- PRISM Awards 2019
- Connecticut lawmakers pass settlement with state hospitals
- Questions for IAAF president’s son over $5m request to Doha amid 2017 bid
- Vietnam patients rejoice as government clears import of cancer medication
- Rush University System for Health Further Improves Patient Experience with Seamless Integration of Mytonomy Videos Through The Health Record
Cho Ray hospital receives JICA President Award have 413 words, post on m.sggpnews.org.vn at January 15, 2022. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.