An Binh Commercial Joint Stock Bank has announced its 2021 results, saying it fulfilled all targets.
Its pre-tax profits were worth VND1.97 trillion (US$86.72 million), loans outstanding increased by 13.2 per cent to VND78.64 trillion, and deposits edged up to VND79.26 trillion.
To accomplish its business plans even as the economy was hit hard by COVID-19, ABBANK implemented programmes to strengthen its finances, controlled costs and improved the efficiency of operation, risk and credit management and debt settlement.
As a result, its capital adequacy ratio reached 12. 79 per cent and return on assets and equity were 1.5 per cent and 16.5 per cent, and bad debts were controlled at 1.45 per cent, within the safe threshold prescribed by the State Bank of Viet Nam.
Le Hai, CEO of the lender, said fulfilling business targets while also supporting customers affected by the pandemic was no easy task, especially in an unpredictable market."
In 2022 ABBANK will continue with its customer-centric strategy, improve the quality of business, operations and administration in a modern, efficient and flexible manner to make it easy to adapt to the new situation, he added
ABBANK won a number of honours last year, such as finding a place in the YouGov BrandIndex top 10 improvers in the banking sector and Forbes Vietnam's 25 top financial brands. — VNS
- Paris climate agreement: 54 cities on track to meet targets
- UK Unveils Vaccination Plan, Says Meeting Target With 2.3Mln Already Vaccinated
- Buhari presides over maiden FEC meeting in 2021
- WEF's online Davos summit begins; Modi to address the meet on Thursday
- Budget session of Parliament: PM Narendra Modi to chair all-party meeting on January 30
- ABBANK’s annual Tet charity programme to give 11,000 trees to ethnic families in Quang Nam
- Vietnamese businesses set mixed targets
- Sacombank meets all business targets set for 2020
- Morning digest: States fall short in meeting COVID-19 vaccination targets, U.K. invites PM Modi for G-7 Summit, and more
- Budget 2021: Annual halwa ceremony to be held today
- TN Elections 2021: Stalin incompetent to lead says CM
- New hydro policy to help meet renewables target
ABBANK meets targets in 2021 have 339 words, post on bizhub.vn at January 24, 2022. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.