Hanoi (VNA) – Forward Nguyen Tien Linh of Vietnam has been chosen among 10 players to look out for at the upcoming AFF Suzuki Cup 2020 by ESPN's sports journalist Gabriel Tan.
For all Vietnam’s defensive stability and invention in midfield, Linh, standing at 1.83 metres, offers a focal point in attack and a keen eye of goal, having already scored seven goals in Vietnam’s ongoing World Cup qualifying campaign, he wrote.
Tan also spoke highly of Chanathip Songkrasin of Thailand and Safawi Rasid of Malaysia.
Meanwhile, tickets for Vietnam's matches at the regional football tournament were sold out less than one day.
They could be purchased online at the price of 27 SGD (20 USD) for adult and 16 SGD for children.
The games are scheduled to take place in Bishan stadium of Singapore, which has a capacity of 6,000. However, the organising board only allows 1,000 football fans to enter the stadium due to COVID-19.
Spectators have to be fully vaccinated and children under 12 who have yet to receive COVID-19 jab must be accompanied by adults.
The AFF Suzuki Cup 2020 will kick off on December 5 following a year’s delay due to the pandemic./.
- Cincinnati's Rose Lavelle named to 2019 WNT World Cup roster
- Hoover’s Robby Ashford named to watch list for national HS award
- Women's World Cup: Who will challenge the USA?
- Bouwmeester and Blues’ graybeards finally lift Stanley Cup
- It’s on: A World Cup clash between the U.S. and France
- Order restored: U.S. beats Canada World Cup tuneup
- What experts are saying about the Bruins’ Stanley Cup loss
- Mount Pleasant girls soccer team attends World Cup
- Blues whip Bruins in Game 7 to win first Stanley Cup
- U.S. catches heat for World Cup goal celebrations
- Louisville basketball recruiting net widens for Class of 2020
- How the U.S. Beat Spain at the Women’s World Cup
Vietnamese forward named player to watch at AFF Suzuki Cup 2020 have 319 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at December 2, 2021. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.