This is the first time a typical fruit of Vietnam has been introduced to Australian consumers in the form of a roadshow.
Speaking at the event, Vietnamese Consul General in Sydney Trinh Duc Hai said that the promotion of Vietnamese agricultural products helps strengthen trade relations between Vietnam and Australia.
According to head of the Vietnam Trade Office in Australia Nguyen Phu Hoa, although Australia has yet to grant permission for the import of fresh durian, frozen durian has become popular here.
He noted that if Vietnamese frozen durian can develop a unified branding strategy, it will be able to compete with other international durian brands.
The Vietnam Trade Office has successfully shipped two batches of Vietnamese frozen durian to Australia, Hoa added.
The durian production capacity of Vietnam has increased quickly from 17,500ha in 2018 to 47,300ha in 2018, raising the output from 93,000 tonnes to over 478,600 tonnes, according to the Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development.
- Vietnamese, Australian PMs hold phone talks
- Vietnamese, Australian PM discuss bilateral ties in phone talks
- E-commerce can take Vietnamese farm products to global market: workshop
- Australia-Vietnam Strategic Partnership must be forward looking
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS JANUARY 17
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS JANUARY 18
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS JANUARY 15
- Farmer fixes salty soil to plant fruit for export
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS JANUARY 24
- VIETNAM NEWS JANUARY 24
- VIETNAM NEWS JANUARY 17
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS JANUARY 21
Vietnamese durian trademark promoted in Australia have 219 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at December 5, 2021. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.