The program aims to build a national database system on cultural heritage on a consistent digital platform, which serves the archive, management, research, conservation and introduction of heritage, thereby fostering sustainable tourism development.
It is also to step up digital transformation and integration of national digital data on cultural heritage.
The program has set a target to digitize all tangible, intangible and documentary heritage items recognized by UNESCO; together with national special relic sites and national treasures.
People working in the sector will receive training on digital transformation skills.
To realize the set targets, the program will strive to complete relevant mechanisms, policies and legal regulations.
It will work to build an archive digital platform and common sets of standards on archive, as well as create digital data on cultural heritage and operate a national database in an effort to offer open data access to organizations and individuals.
- Bulgarian National Audit Office: Architectural and cultural heritage in danger
- Call for Government to step in over ‘flawed’ library consultation
- Italy to return hundreds of cultural relics back to China
- BR INTERVIEW. Ideas meeting people for cultural management
- Mark Zuckerberg confronted by Culture Secretary over Facebook’s failure to act on harmful content on their platform
- Controversial building on famed Vietnam mountain pass painted new green
- Thinking creatively in culture
- Digital archive on display in Berlin aims to help rebuild war-torn Syria
- Vietnam responds to Int’l Day for Disaster Reduction
- £9.5m digital deal will transform Highland services
- Sudbury St Peter’s moves step closer to revamp with grant boost
- Interim culture minister sees the solution of problems of the field in systematic changes
Vietnam steps up digitization of cultural heritage have 264 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at December 4, 2021. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.