The new infections, including nine imported ones, raised the total number in the country since the start of the pandemic to 1,280,780.
Ho Chi Minh City reported the highest number of infections with 1,311, followed by Can Tho with 982, and Hanoi with 791.
Thua Thien – Hue province on the day registered an additional 822 cases in the national data system after verifying information from previous days.
The ministry also announced 200 fatalities, bringing the COVID-19 death toll in Vietnam to 25,858.
A further 1,149 patients recovered from the virus on the day, raising the total number of recoveries to 1,006,459.
There are currently 6,449 patients nationwide in serious conditions, with 661 requiring invasive ventilation and 14 on life support (ECMO).
The country has so far administered more than 125.85 million vaccine doses, with over 53.2 million people fully inoculated./.
- Non-communicable diseases top cause of death in Vietnam
- US trade war takes a bite out of Apple as supplier abandons China for Vietnam
- Details not clear in ex-prosecutor’s alleged molestation case: police
- Legal framework for ‘Made-in-Vietnam’ products to curb trade fraud
- Vietnam c.bank's new circular to turn US$1.73 billion required reserves to loans
- Vietnam insurance market grows 20.5% in 2019
- Comprehensive solutions needed to keep inflation in Vietnam below 4%: experts
- Vietnam aviation industry maintains double-digit growth in 2019
- Vietnam, Laos work out 10-year cooperation strategy
- State Audit of Vietnam: Tax fraud, invasion become complicated
- Fulbright University Vietnam begins co-design school year
- A lot of pressure for Vietnam's inflation control in 2020
Vietnam rercords additional 13,670 COVID-19 cases have 263 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at December 3, 2021. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.