PM Pham Minh Chinh speaks at the meeting (Photo: VNA)
He made the request while chairing the regular Government meeting in Hanoi on December 2 to review socio-economic performance for November and 11 months of this year, the Government's draft Resolution on key tasks and measures for 2022 socio-economic development and State budget estimate.
The PM asked ministries, agencies and localities to closely grasp the situation, especially the pandemic, continue raising public awareness of pandemic prevention and control, focus on public investment capital disbursement, fine-tune mechanisms to submit to the NA's upcoming meeting, as well as continue with administrative reform and social welfare guarantee.
About 2022 socio-economic development plan, he required that its goals must be close to realities and ensure harmony between economic development and culture, environment, as well as among industry, agriculture and services, in line with the Party Central Committee and National Assembly's resolutions, including three strategic breakthroughs.
As the pandemic has been under control nationwide and the economy is recovering, departments and agencies were assigned to seriously follow dispatch on response to and recovery from rains and floods.
Participants affirmed the Government and PM's timely and sound directions to changing anti-pandemic strategy. They said it is necessary to continue with synchronous, timely and effective tasks and measures set in the Government's Resolution dated August 21, 2021 in December and next year.
According to the Ministry of Planning and Investment, the country's socio-economy showed positive signals in November with macro-economic stability and low inflation.
- Deputy PM asks tourism sector to take firm steps to reopen
- Hanoi told to stay highly alert to COVID-19
- Vietnam persists with pandemic countermeasures, maintains macro-economy: PM
- PM asks to strengthen management of buying medical supplies
- "Three-on-spot" model may be stopped in localities with high vaccination rate: Deputy PM
- PM hosts UN representatives in Việt Nam, asking for help in setting policies for safe COVID adaptation
- Localities asked to be proactive as new COVID-19 clusters emerge
- 'Three-on-the-spot' model may be stopped in localities with high vaccination rate: Deputy PM
- Great national solidarity significant for Việt Nam to overcome difficulties: NA leader
- Remarks by PM Pham Minh Chinh at Vietnam-WEF Country Strategy Dialogue 2021
- Next six months vital for economic recovery: experts
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS OCTOBER 16
PM asks for safely, flexibly adapting to Covid-19 have 372 words, post on www.sggpnews.org.vn at December 2, 2021. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.