The event, which is organized by the Vietnam Trade Promotion Agency (Vietrade) under the Ministry of Industry and Trade (MoIT), will last until January 1 next year.
Speaking at the launching ceremony, Deputy Minister of Industry and Trade Do Thang Hai said, with a diverse and harmonious combination of traditional and e-commerce activities, the national promotion month is expected to attract the participation of enterprises in all fields and economic sectors of Vietnam as well as the response of a large number of customers across the country.
The close coordination between state management agencies in guiding promotional activities of enterprises will contribute to ensuring transparency and full compliance with regulations as well as the efficiency of businesses and the interests of consumers, he said, adding that enterprises can carry out promotion programs with special offers of up to 100 percent during the month.
The MoIT believed that with the response of localities, industries, businesses, especially from tens of millions of Vietnamese consumers, the program will effectively stimulate consumer demand, boosting the circulation of goods and services across the country, helping firms revive production and business activities, contributing to the country’s economic recovery.
According to the deputy minister, the 2021 national promotion month is one of the activities that the ministry has been implementing, including a series of programs that provide consultancy and information on import and export markets and those on connecting trade with the American, European and Asian markets.
The MoIT expected that this year's program will also achieve good results because it is held on the occasion of Christmas and the year-end days, thereby consumers' spending will increase significantly, Thang said, adding that this will contribute to stimulating the demand for consumption of goods, towards the flexible and effective implementation of the “dual goal” under the direction of the Government and the Prime Minister.
- Ruchi Soya to launch FPO next year, says Swami Ramdev
- How the English Pilgrims forefathers of 10 million living Americans got cancelled: This month's 400th anniversary of The Mayflower's arrival has been ignored because of 'charlatans' who want to make America's history all about slavery instead
- Innovation seen as crucial in nation's modernization
- China Dongxiang Announces FY2020/2021 Interim Results
- Novartis launches project to strengthen primary healthcare in Vietnam’s Khanh Hoa Province
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES NOVEMBER 18
- UK held private talks with fossil fuel firms about Glasgow Cop26
- VIETNAM NEWS NOVEMBER 20 (updated hourly)
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES NOVEMBER 22
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES NOVEMBER 15
- VIETNAM NEWS NOVEMBER 15 (updated hourly)
- Economy back on sustainable growth track
National promotion month 2021 launched have 417 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at December 2, 2021. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.