Districts may restrict or suspend the operation of non-essential services including food and beverage establishments, events with large gatherings and other activities based on the Covid risk level in their communes and wards.
They have also been asked to set up support groups to monitor the health of Covid-19 patients being treated at home. The support groups can comprise volunteers of women’s unions, youth unions, students, teachers and others.
Volunteers must be under the age of 50 and fully vaccinated. They will receive information from newly detected Covid-19 patients, take samples for testing, provide quarantining and other information.
Hanoi allowed on-site dining and reopening of parks, hotels and public transportation mid-October after nearly two months of strict social distancing orders (July 24 to Sept. 21). The restrictions were relaxed gradually as the country moved towards the new normal of living with Covid.
Some non-essential services like karaoke parlors, bars and clubs remain closed.
As of Monday, Hanoi had recorded 13,679 cases in the ongoing outbreak that started in late April.April.
- Bird brained! They ravage crops and send food prices soaring, but now conservation busybodies have changed the law to stop farmers culling Britain’s 12million PIGEONS
- Mike Pompeo said Iran-backed militias moved rockets near American bases in Iraq
- How to evaluate your risk appetite?
- Samoa measles outbreak: Non-vaccinated told to tie red flag to their homes
- Democrats Won Big With a Key Demographic of Trump’s Base During Midterms
- Computer software used to prevent people joining ISIS and the KKK could be aimed at anti-vaxxers to stop them spreading dangerous myths online
- Base Announces Third-Party Certification of Its PCI-Compliant End-to-End Encryption Payment Solution, CypherPay™
- Valley Fever: Causes, Symptoms, Risk Factors, Diagnosis And Treatment
- 10 travel essentials you can get cheap at Costco
- How to Control Linux Start-Up Services and Daemons
- Tories privatising more probation services 'putting profits over people's safety'
- France to ban dozens of glyphosate weedkillers amid health risk debate
Hanoi to stop non-essential services based on Covid risk have 310 words, post on e.vnexpress.net at December 6, 2021. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.