Hanoi (VNA) – Vietnamese Minister of Foreign Affairs Bui Thanh Son on December 3 had an online meeting with Secretary of the Party Committee of Zhejiang province Yuan Jiajun as part of the former's ongoing official visit to China.
Son congratulated Zhejiang on socio-economic achievements the province has recorded over the past time as an economic locomotive of China 's eastern region, and expressed his wish that the locality will successfully complete its new tasks.
The minister also wished 2022 Asian Games , slated for September 2022 in Hangzhou, Zhejiang, will be a success.
Son spoke highly of cooperation outcomes between Zhejiang and Vietnamese localities, especially in economy and trade with revenue in the first nine months of this year reaching 12.48 billion USD, up 30.8 percent.
He used the occasion to thank local businesses for their donations of medical supplies to a number of Vietnamese localities in the COVID-19 combat.
Regarding cooperation in the time ahead, Son suggested consolidating and expanding friendly exchanges between Vietnamese localities and Zhejiang, and intensifying experience sharing in the areas that Zhejiang has strength like sustainable development, digital economy, science-technology and infrastructure construction.
He called for more optimal conditions to expand Vietnam's exports to Zhejiang and the early resumption of tourism and education collaboration, among others.
For his part, Yuan said Zhejiang plays a significant role in the traditional friendship between the two Parties and countries.
Expressing his support for Son's proposals, Yuan affirmed that Zhejiang attaches importance to enhancing and expanding cooperation with Vietnamese localities, thus significantly contributing to the Vietnam-China comprehensive strategic cooperative partnership./.
- Brexit: how a fringe idea took hold of the Tory party
- Rogge praises China for 2014 Youth Games
- How a scandal brought down Joe Paterno
- Rogue Platoon Investigation; Neck-and-Neck Race in Nevada; CNN Hero Guadalupe Arizpe De La Vegal;
- Who's Funding Kevin Johnson's Secret Government?
- USOC leaders continue to build bridges with IOC
- Jury seated for Clemens perjury trial
- Audit: Bin Hammam enriched himself
- Audit says Bin Hammam enriched himself
- Maverick Carter out to silence critics
- Probst bullish on US hopes in London
- Dykes takes over as Cal’s new coach
FM Bui Thanh Son holds meeting with Secretary of China’s Zhejiang Party Committee have 354 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at December 3, 2021. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.